A few questions.

newb-newb-newb2

Diabloii.Net Member
A few questions.

What axe should I use for a WW-barb?

Can someone point me to a complete BotD-WW-build? Including stats, merc, items, skills etc. (No, I don't have any really high runes, but I like to dream)

sahlakh

Diabloii.Net Member
This is what I think:

Merc: A2 might (nightmare, offensive)

Stats:

Strenght: enough for end-game gear
Dexterity: enough to use Botd BA (usually base)
Vitality: everything else
Energy: obviously none

If you aren't going to PvP at all, you might want to pump Strenght instead of vitality for damage wise.

Skills:

WW - max
mastery - max
BO - max
Shout - max

The remaining points to Iron skin/increased speed/berserk

Plus the one point wonders.

Items:

Helm - Arreat's face (upg. socketed with ed/str)
Armor - Leviathan/upg. Shaft/Chain of honor (socketed with ed/str)
Shield - Stormshield (socketed with Hel/shael/ed/str)
Weapon - Botd BA
Boots - Goreriders/Wartravs
Belt - Verdungo's
Gloves - Steelrend/Dracul's grasp
Rings & ammy - Raven frost/angelic/BK ring/wisp/Hlord's

newb-newb-newb2

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm just guessing that the BA is Berserker Axe.
I was actually asking questions about two different builds. I want advice on an axe for a PvM-WW-build, other than runewords, and I want to know which weapon is best suited for PvM-WW-any-BotD. I was thinking along the lines of War Pike.

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
for the axe, without a runeword, you are pretty limited. i'm not sure about the breakpoints, but from what i can recall, it's tough to get a decent ww axe.

with botd, war pike doesn't hit the last bp (you need 80 added ias, botd only gives 60).

sahlakh

Diabloii.Net Member
newb-newb-newb2 said:
I'm just guessing that the BA is Berserker Axe.
I was actually asking questions about two different builds. I want advice on an axe for a PvM-WW-build, other than runewords, and I want to know which weapon is best suited for PvM-WW-any-BotD. I was thinking along the lines of War Pike.
The only choice which comes to my mind is Death cleaver (uniq BA) with shael or perhaps some godly rare Ö_ö

For PvM WW: Great poleaxe.

memememe173

Diabloii.Net Member
for 2 hand uniuqe axes only Boneslayer Blade//Etheral Edge//Executioner's Justice can reach last breakpoint (and thats with sockets IAS)