Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A few newbie quesions

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by timjcrist, Oct 11, 2006.

1. timjcrist

timjcrist IncGamers Member

A few newbie quesions

Hello all I am very new to this game and I have a few questions. When I make a battle.net Paladin it asks me if I want to make him a ladder character or not, I don’t know the difference and before I get much farther I would like to know. I found a guide and I don’t know how up to date it is but here is what I was planning on spending skills on.

1 in vengeance
    Max conviction
    Max resists cold
    Max resists lightening
    Max resists fire
    Max holy shield.

Lastly Ill take an advice, warnings, and expectations for a newbie like my self

2. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Ok, here's a crash course for you.

As someone new to these forums, you should head over to the Community Forum and have a look at the following threads:

1. The Stickied Rules and Links Thread ... This thread will give you all of our forum rules in a nutshell, and it has several links to other threads that you will find useful. This thread is a good place to start your basic question answering.

2. Also found stickied seperately in the Community Forum is the Ladder Question Thread, this thread will explain everything about the differences between ladder and non ladder.

3. In this forum you should look into the stickied abbreviations thread, it's a big help.

4. For advice on Paladin builds, check the Paladin Forum, the mod there is Heavangel.... just post a thread and the Paladins will come and help you.

And again welcome!

3. timjcrist

timjcrist IncGamers Member

Thanks aton for the quick reply Gorny! I'll make sure to check those pages out.