Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A few Javazon Questions

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by CheeseCheese, Aug 30, 2006.

1. CheeseCheese

CheeseCheese IncGamers Member

A few Javazon Questions

I'm making a new Javazon right now. I never made one before, let alone an amazon and I'm not really sure how to build it. I've read a few guides and asked my friends about it. They said that those aren't good builds and are outdated. I'm not really sure who's right, who's wrong so I'm looknig for a few more opinions. I'm planning on going PVP. Here are my questions:

What kind of equipment should I be wearing? I think I'll be using Titan's and I don't know what to use for armor. Though, is that a good enough weapon?
    For PVP, would the throwing skills be more effective or would the direct contact skills be better? I'm thinking of going lightning fury.
    For lightning fury..I noticed all it's synergies only give 1% per lvl. Are the synergies worth maxing?
    Should I be putting any points into evade, dodge, pierce, etc? If so, how many points should I put and into what?
    How should I distribute my stat points?

That's all the questions I can think of right now. Help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. tinncann25

tinncann25 IncGamers Member

http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=491598

I will be updating that guide shortly (this week or so) as i tryout new skills and strategies