Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A few 1.07 & 1.09 questions.

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Beoron, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Beoron

Beoron Diabloii.Net Member

Howdy, I have been playing some single player lately, and I had a few questions. I am trying to get some gear for a .09 Amazon from .07. I have been doing LK for charms and racks with some success (the Winged Helm rack has done good things for me). Are there other better areas for charms? I was thinking the Arcane Sanctuary might be good as the chests there seem to be similar to the LK chests. What is the best bet for finding good charms in .09? I would like to get some good ele charms too. I was thinking about perhaps cubing 1.09 charms. Finally, I just want to double check, but you can rack Laying of Hands in Durance 3 right? Any input is appreciated!

2. TheNix

TheNix Diabloii.Net Member

I got a hell of a lot of charms doing cow runs with my LF javazon in 1.07, but over the same period of time I probably got as many running LK chests. 1.08 had some good elemental charms, again LK chests or Cows. I've not played 1.09 for at least 5 years, so I really cannot help you with those questions.

3. GooberGrape

GooberGrape Diabloii.Net Member

1.09b Javazon cow runs are obscene. Players 64 and watch the screen explode.

I also seem to remember some crazy ilvls coming out of 1.09 Diablo, but I could be wrong.

I racked my 1.07 Brambles in LK.

4. Beoron

Beoron Diabloii.Net Member

Ah thanks for the info! I have couple more questions, does a wereform druid using a bow with melee animations get the perks of ranged attack poison stacking? Also how effective are summons in .09/.07? I remember the bear actually being able to kill things in 1.09, but it has been a while. I was thinking of using the bear on a fury druid since you end up with a lot of skill points.