A date for ladder reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibby

Banned
A date for ladder reset?

I have heard from several people that ladder is resetting july 1, and a few people have told be it is resetting june 9th. I don't think these dates would be accurate, but I was just gonna check with y'all. Thanks, Gibby.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
Unless blizzard has announced an official date, then all the other rumors are false.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Until I see anything but the word "rumors" I'm going to write it all off to being complete tripe that there is a ladder reset coming in the next couple of months.

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
One thing we know...ladder will NOT reset on June 9th. Blizzard will give a couple of weeks notice for the reset and until then we can only waste time guessing.

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
Any time devoted to worrying about the ladder reset would be better spent playing the game.

'nuff said?:uhhuh:

DeMeVeR

Diabloii.Net Member
ladder resets when i'm no. 1 :D :D :D

hehe jk

anyway you are right, blizz will announce it so no need to waste time giving attention to rumours

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
maybe I should

seeing it 15,000 times might get people's attention, then again, nobody has posted in my guide to my knowledge

Ash Housewares said:
maybe I should

seeing it 15,000 times might get people's attention, then again, nobody has posted in my guide to my knowledge
buena idea.. maybe just link them to the sticky thread while you're at it? kkthx.

and anyways.. i was bored one day and the thing on the top of the screen was the link to your guide, so i just read it for entertainment. i guess it kind of worked. o_O

edit - i think i'll post in it now to boost your self esteem. =o

Gorny

Banned
Ladder news thread in my sig, and as "next ladder thread " question threads are normally closed, this one will be also

Status
Not open for further replies.