A Critical Change for the next patch:

Dementor

Banned
A Critical Change for the next patch:

Merc/Minion teleportation.

It has far to many abuses in PvP; it was bad enough when a sorc could just hold down right click, and let her Widforce merc make her kills for her with "arrows from nowhere." But now anyone with an enigma can do the same thing. Necros, as if teleportation didn't make them dangerous enough, can use their minions as a shield, which is all but impossible for most builds to beat.

Just make it so mercs and minions still have to catch up to their employers by foot, should begin to fix one of the enigma issues.

liquidicem

Diabloii.Net Member
Next patch? I doubt that we will ever see anything like that... at least not while any of us are still alive. But, I do agree with you.

Dang, SuggestiveName beat me to the punch line :thumbsup:

Ryshenron

Diabloii.Net Member
arent those words...used together in the same sentence..in that context..punishable by law in wyoming?

FoG

Diabloii.Net Member
The next update is diablo3...you can send you're suggestions to blizz tho... the game should be out in about 10 years... :lol:

Ferrous

Diabloii.Net Member
FoG said:
The next update is diablo3...you can send you're suggestions to blizz tho... the game should be out in about 10 years... :lol:
Oh common. Give them the benefit of the doubt....I'd go for 9 years.

Reggitsan

Banned
Uh, if you're playing PvM, the teleportation mercenary feature is wonderful. The bug where the mercs [or summons, in this case] with a Necromancer is life threatening.

TriggerHappy

Diabloii.Net Member
FoG said:
They already have a release date I heard. Septembuary 83rd, 2038, I can't wait!!!!