Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

a couple questions about auradins

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by whyhack, Jul 26, 2010.

1. whyhack

whyhack Banned

a couple questions about auradins

I heard that in 1.13c auras dont stack anymore. Does that mean that the 15 aura provided by dream (or the combined aura from hoj/dragon) dosn't combine to 30 or that glitched stacking dosnt work anymore (I dont care about glitched stacking just dream/dream, hoj/dragon). Another question is that since the auras are provided by skills would the synergies of resist lite/fire still add to their damage? or if I get a lite/fire facet would that increase damage or not?

2. Shanksie1337

Shanksie1337 IncGamers Member

Re: a couple questions about auradins

afaik dream dream still stacks for lvl 30 aura.
    Yes I'm pretty sure synergies still boost the damage.
    Dunno about the Light facet, whenever I've made a dreamer in the past I've not had any item that was able to have a facet in it :).

3. whyhack

whyhack Banned

thanks for the help :thumbup: i think ill make an auradin now

4. Doctor Clock

Doctor Clock IncGamers Member

Dual Dreams will still stack to a lvl 30 Holy Shock (same with HoJ/Dragon), boosting synergies will still increase their damage, along with facets. There are a couple guides based around those items. 1.13 just patched the glitched stacking which I don't know much about.

edit: pwnt by Shanksie1337

5. PallyRanger

PallyRanger IncGamers Member

Sorry to hijack a bit but it is a related question....can u still stack Freeze, Fire, and Shock together? Like for instance Ice Bow, Dragon armor, and Dream helm???

Just curious.

6. Frostadin

Frostadin IncGamers Member

Yes, you can multi stack as many aura bearing things as you can wear. However unsynergized you will do little damage. Better to focus on 1 or 2 so you can fully synergize them for maximum effect.

7. PallyRanger

PallyRanger IncGamers Member

Frosty,
    I have used this setup before last reset. Syn'ed up all 3 to lvl 20(resist fire, shock, and freeze, and salvation) and then ran lvl 25 convict as main aura. It's hell on skill points but with enough +skill gcs it is attainable. Not too many folks are looking for + to defense skillz gcs anyway...they all want combat or offense it seemd back then.

I was acutally really fun to play. Expensive, but fun to play. I think I had an act 2 might merc back then so we had lots o fun!

8. RealmOftheWolf

RealmOftheWolf IncGamers Member

Aura still stack and the glitched stack still works perfectly. Ive tried and tested it but im not sure how it was done last patch so this could be a new bug.

9. whyhack

whyhack Banned

yes glitched stacking can still be done, I would tell you how its done this patch but I'm not sure if the mods would ban or suspend for that. last patch it was done by opening a trade window with someone else and trading something while you had no room in your inventory. thankfully they patched that so there are not as many stackers, but they didnt patch the second way yet