A couple of questions about act 2 merc.

Eomund

Diabloii.Net Member
A couple of questions about act 2 merc.

I'd like to know the connection between merc lvl and his aura lvl.

Moreover, is the level of the aura capped? I've read something about a cap at lvl 18 for might aura only, but the article was VERY old (1.09).
And, by the way, once I reached the cap (if there is any), is it useful to use things that give +x lvl, like andy visage or arioc's needle?

Thanks in advance. :)

Aoctoy

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd like to know the connection between merc lvl and his aura lvl.

Moreover, is the level of the aura capped? I've read something about a cap at lvl 18 for might aura only, but the article was VERY old (1.09).
And, by the way, once I reached the cap (if there is any), is it useful to use things that give +x lvl, like andy visage or arioc's needle?

Thanks in advance. :)
+Skills will raise your merc's aura level I believe..not sure about the other level/char question.

aman

Assassin Moderator
Im not sure on the connection but accoridng to the necro summon calculator level 20 is the highest but requires a merc level 95

Level 16 might you need a merc level 79
Level 17 might you need a merc level 83
Level 18 might you need a merc level 87
Level 19 might you need a merc level 91

Aoctoy

Diabloii.Net Member
Im not sure on the connection but accoridng to the necro summon calculator level 20 is the highest but requires a merc level 95

Level 16 might you need a merc level 79
Level 17 might you need a merc level 83
Level 18 might you need a merc level 87
Level 19 might you need a merc level 91

Hm, but does this work for the other types of auras as well?

aman

Assassin Moderator
For blessed Aim this is what i have

Level 18 blessed Aim you need a merc level 75 - This is max accorriding to what im reading
Level 17 blessed Aim you need a merc level 71
Level 16 blessed Aim you need a merc level 66
Level 15 blessed Aim you need a merc level 62