A change for the better

ScarabUndying

Diabloii.Net Member
A change for the better

I just deleted all my old characters form my original account and started up playing on HCL; don't ask why :rolleyes:. I have to say I am having quite a good time at it. The people I've met so far have been so far above the regular slime I'm used to from SC, it's like playing a totally different game. I even played in a party where people actually HELPED each other out!

Well, I'm sold. I don't think I'll be able to go back to the SC world now.

:drink: Cheers all
-ScarabUndying

Slaïne

Diabloii.Net Member
ScarabUndying said:
I just deleted all my old characters form my original account and started up playing on HCL; don't ask why :rolleyes:. I have to say I am having quite a good time at it. The people I've met so far have been so far above the regular slime I'm used to from SC, it's like playing a totally different game. I even played in a party where people actually HELPED each other out!

-ScarabUndying
Welcome aboard. Enjoy your mortality!

Wayfaring

Diabloii.Net Member
ScarabUndying said:

-ScarabUndying
That's where I was last May (except I still have some SC mules for some reason). I would never go back to SC... welcome! :howdy:

terrymanning

Diabloii.Net Member
ScarabUndying said:

-ScarabUndying
Welcome to the jungle. Just remember, not everyone is here to help. Watch for PKs and dirty TPs.

TM

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
ScarabUndying said:

-ScarabUndying
Yes it all seems peachy and fun until you lag out in a deadly boss pack and come back to see your level 95 or so character invisible (dead), or your cable modem resets in the middle of heavy action resulting in an invisible character again. Heh that is the reason i quit HC, i loved the rush of it but unavoidable deaths that can come instantly with no protection for yourself (exiting won't do a damn thing) just felt like a waste of time.

SkaMan

Diabloii.Net Member
ScarabUndying said:
Eeeeexceeleent maaaster... Another one to further our cause!

Welcome to HC, hope your stay is a long one :D

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Omikron8 said:
Yes it all seems peachy and fun until you lag out in a deadly boss pack and come back to see your level 95 or so character invisible (dead), or your cable modem resets in the middle of heavy action resulting in an invisible character again. Heh that is the reason i quit HC, i loved the rush of it but unavoidable deaths that can come instantly with no protection for yourself (exiting won't do a damn thing) just felt like a waste of time.
500$ on black.
Much bigger rush than anything HC can give you, and working min wage it takes less time to earn that much than it does to baal to 95 =/