A Blizzcon Choice

FriskyDingo

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: A Blizzcon Choice

Eh, I'd rather wait than play the demo personally..
And a booth babe, I could take or pass.. depends on the specific woman.

Also.. half girlfriend???

Apocalypse

Diabloii.Net Member

i would say the boothbabe is like doing a celebrity. she does not have to be that hot at all and it could be really bad sex however you would be able to tell everyone that you went to blizzcon and nailed the boothbabe and thats something no one else you know could say

Glass

Diabloii.Net Member

i would say the boothbabe is like doing a celebrity. she does not have to be that hot at all and it could be really bad sex however you would be able to tell everyone that you went to blizzcon and nailed the boothbabe and thats something no one else you know could say
Would make one helluva Facebook status.

FriskyDingo

Diabloii.Net Member

It's like having sex with a midget.. you're just doing it for the story.

In the name of Zod

Diabloii.Net Member

If anyone here has sex with a booth babe you must pledge to have of photo of it taken and post it up for all to see. :wink: Oh, if the booth babe actually has cameltoe you absolutely MUST post a photo of it for me. Cheers. :thumbup:

I'm not changing my vote, even if I were first in line. Who knows what you would catch off all those wow players.