A Blizzcon Choice

Flux

Administrator
A Blizzcon Choice

I had a dream a few days ago, in which I wound up eating late dinner after one night at Blizzcon with the female Wizard booth babe. She'd changed out of her costume, but was still delightful in every way, even in casual clothing. Sadly, we did not ride a rainbow unicorn together, at least not in that dream. (Especially since I've been literally too busy to date the last few months, since I broke up with my last GF.)

No, there aren't always booth babes at Blizzcon, if you're wondering.

This led me to an amusing thought exercise, represented in the vote below.

Which do you want, in your hotel room just for that night? The D3 Blizzcon demo with unlimited play, or the booth babe (or dude) of your dreams. Still in their costume, if you wish.

Substitute your ideal D3 char/gender, in the option. Come to think of it, that would be a pretty good poll in of itself. Your F-list, by char/gender. Maybe some day.

Back button after you vote, to comment, because poll roulette.

Leugi

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: A Blizzcon Choice

Eh... This is quite an strange pool...

So, if i pick A, I end up being a weirdo who prefers an unfinished game over the other option.
If I pick B, I end up being a weirdo who is indecently hungry for sex.
If I pick C, I end up being a weirdo who can't make decisions...

Eh, I pick C...

Wolfpaq777

pretty sure my wife would be unhappy if i chose the babe, and i don't find this line of questioning particularly offensive, easy choice =)

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member

Hum it seems a "white" member like myself still are not trusted with voting in a poll

so i vote neither since i am only allowed not to vote anyway

Apocalypse

Diabloii.Net Member

i am gonna pick the demo because......if i want some cosplay action i will just tell me wife to dress that way. she almost never plays video games and has never touched a comic but she sure does love to dress up.

now if allison stokke was the booth babe ..... well ....yeah just well

Doppel

Banned

I can have the booth babe whenever i want, but i don't want to spoil the game with some stupid demo. Guess i should feel offended for there not being more poll options.

Flux

Administrator

That PA cartoon pretty well sums it up, especially the vibe the models exude. Though a disturbing number of guys just stare silently from a distance, like mental patients, rather than daring to get close enough to be photo'ed.

I talked to the SC Nova booth babe they had at blizzcon 2005 (there's a pic of me standing beside her somewhere, in the old archives) for a minute, and she could not have sounded more bored, dumb, and blonde.

Flux: So, how did you get this job?
Nova: I dunno. Here I am.
Flux: Do you like the costume?
Nova: I dunno. It's okay.

Not that was hitting on her, or at least I wasn't trying to; I was living with a GF at the time, so wasn't looking for action at Blizzcon, or delusional enough to think the booth babe would be won over by my clever banter. But it was funny, since she had all the eager affect and conversational sparkle of the most bored, gum-popping teen you'd ever see at a mall in the summer. She was cute in the skin tight jumpsuit, at least, and nearly a dead ringer for the bimbo-y RTS character she was meant to represent.

Edit: I can't find the pic of me. Probably in the old www.diabloii.net folder that's not on my laptop. I did put together a compilation of shots google images returned me, though. The statue is still at Blizzard HQ, right in the main lobby. I've never reached up to feel if it's actually got sculpted camel toe, or if that's just a conveniently-placed smudge to create the visual illusion. You have to admire their attention to detail though. Right? *cough*

AxeX

Diabloii.Net Member

The game (when released) can't say no to me. So assuming I won't need to go get tested afterwards, Booth Babe.

Apocalypse

Diabloii.Net Member

flux i would imagine most booth babes feel the same way strippers do and generally hate everything about their job except the money. they also know they can act like complete idiots and show you how little they care of you and they will still make the money.

plus i hear these places smell pretty bad and thats enough to put anyone in a bad mood

Dahmer

Diabloii.Net Member

booth babe + fiancée & me = threesome woohooo

Can't make a choice of the D3 classes though, if a D2 choice is allowed I'ld have to go with the amazon :D

In the name of Zod

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't want a booth babe after all you filthy guys have had your way with her. I'll take the greasy mouse and keyboard thanks.

Apocalypse

Diabloii.Net Member

lets be honest zod, the booth babe would have her way with people here. the hot one always has the power unless they are broke and you are loaded. ahh money the great equalizer. sure wish i had some..........

Flux

Administrator

clearly I should have stipulated in the vote that you should answer as if you were single. the married men are dragging their RL issues in and skewing the purity of this thought exercise!

roshen

Diabloii.Net Member

Hm. I'm unmarried, with a half-girlfriend, and a baby on the way.

Definitely the booth babe.

Apocalypse

Diabloii.Net Member

well then flux i can say it this way. if you asked me this before i was married i would ask you what D3 was and why were you asking me such an obvious question. Lets be honest here, your world is seriously messed up if you are gonna pick a night of D3 (or any game) over a night with that girl you posted above