Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

A Bit Odd?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by aZNx05J3, Jun 1, 2005.

1. aZNx05J3

aZNx05J3 IncGamers Member

A Bit Odd?

I was using that European Calculator for Attack Speed. And using a Beast Caddy, the Sorc was able to swing at 10 Frames and the Werebear was able to swing at 12 Frames...kinda strange? And then I used a Phase Blade with 95 IAS, all the guides say in Werebear mode, that hits 5 Frames, but on that calculator, it said 9 or 10 Frames...could anyone tell me if I'm doing anything wrong? Btw I'm using a Beast to change into a Druid /w my Sorc.

Also...would it be better to use a Beast Caddy as my normal weapon instead of morphing and then swapping the Caddy out for a 95 IAS Phase?

Thanks,

Gt-

2. Oscuro

Oscuro IncGamers Site Pal

On my bearsorc, I use a Griswold's caduceus with three shaels and a 15ias jewel. It hits 5 frames and it beats the pants off of a phase blade for physical damage. Lower dexterity requirement, too.

3. aZNx05J3

Hmm...I'm not positive but I'm almost positive that doesn't hit the 5 Frame mark...I asked LanderZ (he wrote the "Damage-Sorc" Guide) and he said the Caddy doesn't hit the 5 Frame mark. You should try it on the Werewolf page (Adam's page? Or w/e).

But I'll look into it, I was thinking about using that too.

Gt-

4. aZNx05J3

Well more to the point; I'd appreciate if someone told me what the max possible Frame Rate possible /w a Griz Caddy would be in Werebear Form. I can get 25 IAS outside the weapon.

I was using Adam Krinke's Calculator (is that still correct?) and I set the Wep Speed to -10, and figured out I need 95 WIAS (40 is inherent /w Griz Caddy for 7 Frames? Right? So I only need like 4 IAS/XXX Jewels?) and 25 OIAS; is this all correct?

Thanks a bunch,

Gt-

5. Frosty_The_Snowman

Frosty_The_Snowman IncGamers Member

Try this calculator instead :

http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/weaponspeed.php?lang=english

- Frosty