__ colossal the rare barb __

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceWarrior

Diabloii.Net Member
__ colossal the rare barb __

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff195/jonathan_be/signatures/COLOSSAL2.jpg

couldnt find the last topic where i posted him, but here is the final upgrade :)

lmk if u like him or gimme a rate/10

also bear in mind the fools ba isnt ss by me, @ lvl 99 it does 117-411 and stats ss is done with crafted fools

the boots are LEGIT pre lod (ie not a perm dupe, only one pair exists) same as the belt its a legit pre lod

tend to use one of the crafted belts, crafted fools and sa arm for fools set up, and for the eth ba (and mayb even the 5xx ed ba ^^) i use the pre lod belt and boneweave arm

cheers krem for the idea to post here 2 :p ;)

ice

Goldwrap

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: __ colossal the rare barb __

This looks like a singleplayer character, lots of your items are socketed with the same jewels, also, what are the chances of finding 5X charms with the same skin with 10/76/45 ?? not to mention, why are there no torch or anni ?.

This char looks like its been made using a character editor or something such, with custom made items.

Why dont you take a ss with game name and all that showing! so we can see that its not on open battlenet you got those tradescreens.

nice items though :D

Damric

Diabloii.Net Member

This is a repost. I have seen this picture of "colossal" so many times over the years...

IceWarrior

Diabloii.Net Member

This looks like a singleplayer character, lots of your items are socketed with the same jewels, also, what are the chances of finding 5X charms with the same skin with 10/76/45 ?? not to mention, why are there no torch or anni ?.

This char looks like its been made using a character editor or something such, with custom made items.

Why dont you take a ss with game name and all that showing! so we can see that its not on open battlenet you got those tradescreens.

nice items though :D
pm me a game @ eu nl and ill show u every item there :)

also why would a all rare/craft barb use anni/torch....?

This is a repost. I have seen this picture of "colossal" so many times over the years...
erm no it is not, this is an upgrade and that whole gfx was done on friday night so how have u seen this "over the years"?

man so many haters

ice

Goldwrap

Diabloii.Net Member

If your char is rare / craft only, why use MAGIC charms ?, i am currently not able to play d2, i can check this website though, so why dont you post a single SS for all to see that its closed bnet ?

Btw. it's got nothing to do with hate, just that it reeks a bit of editor magic ;)

IceWarrior

Diabloii.Net Member

If your char is rare / craft only, why use MAGIC charms ?, i am currently not able to play d2, i can check this website though, so why dont you post a single SS for all to see that its closed bnet ?

Btw. it's got nothing to do with hate, just that it reeks a bit of editor magic ;)
eh err... show me rare or crafted charms? lol

also pm me anytime on here or wisper me @ *labyrinth or *axe and i will gladly show u every single item at eu sc nl :)

i think ill take it as a compliment that people dont seem 2 believe that these items exist ^^

mayb i should pm a mod to show and they could post here that they exist :p

there are alot of eu traders that will vouch they exist if you dont wanna ppme me to show u them, but ur welcome to :)

ice

Damric

Diabloii.Net Member

A quick google image turns up that you posted this last year.

I know I've seen it elsewhere over the years. Did you also spam this in the rare item thread?

This thread reminds me of this.

Also found that you posted it here.

And for some reason you tried to also post it in the diablo 3 forum in the last 24 hours.

We all like rare and crafted items, but this has a certain single player fish smell that cannot be rid of, particularly on your perfect identical charms. I guess anyone can buy perfect matching charms from online item farm shops though.

Last edited:

Goldwrap

Diabloii.Net Member

Not to mention the stats on the jewels in his items.. as stated earlier, it seems there are at least 4 jewels in 2 different shields with these stats: 30ed 9 dex 26 def [email protected] 8 dmg to mana ?

And as i also said before i can't play d2 at the moment, so again i ask you to post a SS proving all this, your reluctance so far only strenghtens my suspicions.

NagisaFurukawa

Diabloii.Net Member

There's a ridiculous number of problems, but we'll start at the most basic level. Your ethereal item durabilities are all invalid.

Still a nice looking character though.

IceWarrior

Diabloii.Net Member

A quick google image turns up that you posted this last year.

I know I've seen it elsewhere over the years. Did you also spam this in the rare item thread?

This thread reminds me of this.

Also found that you posted it here.

And for some reason you tried to also post it in the diablo 3 forum in the last 24 hours.

We all like rare and crafted items, but this has a certain single player fish smell that cannot be rid of, particularly on your perfect identical charms. I guess anyone can buy perfect matching charms from online item farm shops though.
lol if u cannot see the difference with the pictures then u need glasses this is my final upgrade on him, so no i havent posted him b4, and yes i posted him in d3 section by accident and removed the info in thread ^^

hmm still people claim them to be fake ill show any1 anytime the items but no1 has pmed me to show them or left their acc names for me to whisper.

whisper me @ *axe or *labyrinth and ill show u them, all eu sc nl

why the hell would i fake my items? i would have made the rares alot more perfect ^^ but ill take it as a compliment u think there not real ^^

:)

ice

NagisaFurukawa

Diabloii.Net Member

Since you bothered to PM, we'll start with:

1) How did your ethereal items end up with the same durability as regular items?

2) How did your jewels all spawn the exact same FIVE affixes, FOUR of which are prefixes, when the maximum numbers are essentially FOUR and THREE (?) respectively.

...and, no. I'm not going to sign on and try whispering. At least not until you at least try to take a screenshot proving you are playing on closed battle.net.

IceWarrior

Diabloii.Net Member

Since you bothered to PM, we'll start with:

1) How did your ethereal items end up with the same durability as regular items?

2) How did your jewels all spawn the exact same FIVE affixes, FOUR of which are prefixes, when the maximum numbers are essentially FOUR and THREE (?) respectively.

...and, no. I'm not going to sign on and try whispering. At least not until you at least try to take a screenshot proving you are playing on closed battle.net.
lol im in game matt12//xx come eu nl now, if not tell me what ss u want and ill do it :)

the jewels were duped ok? ^^ just like 99% of jewels ;)

will pm u now

ice

NagisaFurukawa

Diabloii.Net Member

I have no idea how battle.net works, except that I would get banned (instantly?) for using CRM (and RWM?). Not a pleasant thought. A screenshot/video/whatever proving you play on closed battle.net would be great and all, but none of that solves the issues of 1) how your ethereal Berserker Axe has 26 maximum durability, and 2) how your rare jewels spawned with 5 affixes, as both are virtually impossible.

That'll be all from me on the subject, though. As I said before, he's a nice character to look at, regardless of the method that was used to obtain him. How did you manage to get him to 99, by the way?

(P.S. Please stop PM'ing me. I'm not "scared of being proved wrong", or any garbage like that. Your character is illegitimate for a number of reasons, as you've already admitted yourself.)

IceWarrior

Diabloii.Net Member

I have no idea how battle.net works, except that I would get banned (instantly?) for using CRM (and RWM?). Not a pleasant thought. A screenshot/video/whatever proving you play on closed battle.net would be great and all, but none of that solves the issues of 1) how your ethereal Berserker Axe has 26 maximum durability, and 2) how your rare jewels spawned with 5 affixes, as both are virtually impossible.

That'll be all from me on the subject, though. As I said before, he's a nice character to look at, regardless of the method that was used to obtain him. How did you manage to get him to 99, by the way?

(P.S. Please stop PM'ing me. I'm not "scared of being proved wrong", or any garbage like that. Your character is illegitimate for a number of reasons, as you've already admitted yourself.)
which jewel has 5 affixes?!?!?! lol, im guessing the ba has 26 dura as it has self repair?!? none of the jewels have 5 affixs at all, in the sa the 2 jewels are 28 ed 9 dex 4 life rep -15 req lol

how can u say they items are fake etc when i have made a game, which is open now but u wont join it?

/e just showed 2 people in game the items and they will varify there real.

he was ut to lvl 99 using a friend bot and i just sat idle in game :)

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer

Ok guys, this has gone far enough. I have received your PM, Icewarrior, but I will not be able to "vouch" for these items. Just because someone sees them in game doesn't mean that Meph or Baal dropped them. It doesn't mean they didn't drop them either. I have seen godly items drop, I have some. But I have also seen store bought items that look legit so you cannot vouch for items just because you've seen them. You can buy perfect items all the way down to not so godly versions. You can trade for items too.

Either accept the story and trust the person or don't. It's everyone's personal choice.

IceWarrior

Diabloii.Net Member

Ok guys, this has gone far enough. I have received your PM, Icewarrior, but I will not be able to "vouch" for these items. Just because someone sees them in game doesn't mean that Meph or Baal dropped them. It doesn't mean they didn't drop them either. I have seen godly items drop, I have some. But I have also seen store bought items that look legit so you cannot vouch for items just because you've seen them. You can buy perfect items all the way down to not so godly versions. You can trade for items too.

Either accept the story and trust the person or don't. It's everyone's personal choice.
??

i was just being told my items were fake and did not exist, you can see by the posts all he wanted was for me to ss the items to prove they exist, which is what i offered to do i even made a game to show him but ofc he didnt join. believe in all consipracy theories that you want but these items exist and id love to know which item apparantly has a 5affix jewel and ill tell u exactly what jewel really is in there :p

i just got raged at sayin id "failed" with dura yet the items exist on eu sc nl but i can show any item.

all i asked was what people thought but i guess jealousy is too much for some ppl :)

ice

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer

Might be.

It's not whether or not the items exist. I am sure they exist, since you're so willing to show them in game. The question is where they came from. There are just some inconsistencies in them. The charms look like they could be dupes or store purchased. Since there are 20 and 10 all with the same exact specs. Where did these come from? This is one thing that jumped out at me.
The rares and crafts look OK to me on a glance (I haven't checked reqs and affix combos, however, that's probably a nightmare for a crafted item which is socketed with 2 rare jewels ). That durability issue could be something, I haven't looked into it.

Come clean with us and tell us where the items came from. We know they exist. Where did they come from?

OoQQoO

Diabloii.Net Member

??

i was just being told my items were fake and did not exist, you can see by the posts all he wanted was for me to ss the items to prove they exist, which is what i offered to do i even made a game to show him but ofc he didnt join. believe in all consipracy theories that you want but these items exist and id love to know which item apparantly has a 5affix jewel and ill tell u exactly what jewel really is in there :p

i just got raged at sayin id "failed" with dura yet the items exist on eu sc nl but i can show any item.

all i asked was what people thought but i guess jealousy is too much for some ppl :)

ice
This

Shopped or not, theyre f--king awesome, and they DO exist..

I wasn't vouching for them not being shopped or something, but for the existing..

Also, shop link?

Status
Not open for further replies.