99ing SSF HC WW Barbarian

atomicpunk

Diabloii.Net Member
This is my next attempt to 99 a Hardcore Mace Mastery Whirlwind Barbarian. This time I'll not be muling onto the character from other characters, nor will I be muling anything to use later in the game. I won't be using an enchantress, nor trading, nor GoMule, and of course no Ladder Rune Words. I'll be playing on TCP/IP because I don't like the offline whirlwind mechanics and I don't like static maps. I will mule things onto other characters, but these items will never return to this character.

Screenshot001.jpg

Last edited:

atomicpunk

Diabloii.Net Member
At clvl 15 on /players 8 we've rescued Cain. This was done in one play through and not one monster survived. Now we hunt down runes to make a couple of Stealth armour, a Nadir helm for my Act 2 merc, and a Steel and Malice for weapons to get to act 4 to do a few Chaos runs, but not before reaching clvl 30.
Screenshot003.jpg
Screenshot006.jpg
Screenshot005.jpg
Screenshot007.jpg

atomicpunk

Diabloii.Net Member
I took full advantage of this.
Screenshot011.jpg
Screenshot013.jpg
Screenshot014.jpg
I farmed Countess on /p8 until clvl 20, which is when she abruptly stopped giving experience. Now that vitality has a 100 stat points it's time to get 125 stat points on strength so he can wear war boots and wield a war club asap.
Screenshot017.jpg
This gets it out of the way and gives me good damage and attack rating. I can focus on working toward BO.
Screenshot018.jpg