Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

8h Restricted Connection!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by LarryPaul, Sep 18, 2006.

1. LarryPaul

LarryPaul IncGamers Member

8h Restricted Connection!

My connection has been restricted for 8h now, and it's really starting to piss me off (just got the game yesterday!). I am familiar with the "join with too many char's in 5min and we put you on hold"-rule, but 8hours! That's just plain mean!
    Could somone inhere verify that this is normal and i shouldn't be pissed or worry?

2. Cyber Dragon

Cyber Dragon IncGamers Member

It's normal IF you keep trying to log on every 10 seconds after you're put on hold. :p

Seriously, leave the game alone for a half-hour or sommat, and come back. It's not letting you on because you keep touching it at inappropriate times. :S

3. Merick

Merick IncGamers Member

You could ask the dozen or so people who have made a thread like this in the last few days if this is normal. IOW: yes.

4. LarryPaul

LarryPaul IncGamers Member

Actually, i did search for the subject but i could only find answers to people who had been restricted for 30-40mins...

And i have been trying with 1-2h interval...
    Gonna sleep on it now. But thanks for answering.

5. Inokis

Inokis IncGamers Member

Leave it alone for about 12 - 24 hours then see if it persists. If after that much time you still have problems contact battle.net support.

6. lagalot

lagalot IncGamers Member

Eight hours seems a bit much!I get restricted sometimes running keys or magic finding but it never lasts more than an hour tops.Let us know what happens...

7. Hemaka

Hemaka IncGamers Member

Yeah, I got restricted tonight for trying to play LAN with a friend.. its been 12 hours now and i've been checking every hour.. first 8 hours though I only checked once every 4 hours, so who the hell knows.. probably a 24 hour one

Its probably just their newest egotrip b/c they're all fuzzed up that they can't catch every botter and duper out there (who REALLY mess up the game) so they just take it out on all the lil guys, under the paranoid assumption that we're the ones duping and botting.. its kinda like that whole McCarthy thing with the "Red Scare" in the 50's if ya ask me.. for ya'll who know your history lol