Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

80 years of slow killing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by vdzele, Sep 16, 2006.

1. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

80 years of slow killing

Over 80 years “someone†is attempting to control and suffocate world’s population. Could this be just one of the reasons (among million others) why terrorism gained sky high?

…. We all know that this terrorism is only focused on this “someone†… guess why after reading this?

2. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

I'm completely lost.

3. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

Never liked Lost, saw the first couple of episodes, found it boring.

4. PatMaGroin

PatMaGroin IncGamers Member

5. Dondrei

Dondrei IncGamers Member

Finally, a voice of reason. Apart from mine.

6. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

So far few words … do I have to remind you that the author wrote millions of words about this..

Also I noticed that this “someone†is also the founder of one the man’s most bizarre experiment done on human being. Ill just quote “The scale of the Nazi program prompted American eugenics advocates to seek an expansion of their program, with one complaining that "the Germans are beating us at our own game"

No wonder so many Nazi’s were kept alive …. They needed their experience for the upcoming years.

nahh .... English is not my mother language ... so sorry for any misspells

7. ModeratelyConfused

ModeratelyConfused Banned

Yup, that explains it all.

8. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

Mostly people that have nothing much to say or don’t like what they see do point these irrelevant things. It tells a lot about you.

9. PatMaGroin

PatMaGroin IncGamers Member

We have no idea what you're talking about.

10. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

what the **** are you smoking? if you have some conspiracy theory that you want to clue us in on...just state it in black and white...we obviously can't follow the trail of bread crumbs you are leaving us....who do you have a hate on for? americans? fill in the blanks for us.

i hate ________because they are_________ and they_______.

11. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

Where did you learn that trick? Was it when your father, the lumberjack, left you in the woods? :grin:

12. llad12

llad12 IncGamers Member

From your link:

"Seeds of destruction" ... hmm, how would said seeds sterilize the ground for any future plantings (with the exception of the corporation's terminator's brand)?

Sounds like a birth control mechanism ... what's the Pope's take on it?

Why do I keep having this song pop into my head from the title of his book?

Is this part of the Illuminati's vision of global empire? Is that someone .... G.W. Bush? :shocked:

Don't you think this might be a little far-fetched Vd?

13. Talga Vasternich

Talga Vasternich IncGamers Member

You post a thread about killing slowly over 80 years....then talk about terrorism....then link to an article about Genetically Modified Seeds that is a conspiracy theory about corporations taking over the world....then talk about an obscure author....then talk about Nazi experiments.
    You may have just set an OTF record for not making any sense (and that does say a whole lot).

14. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

I don't smoke. Never did.

Obviously it’s your government that is ….ing the world for so many years and still is. I hope I have filled your nice form.

Probably none of you bother reading the whole text; youngsters are known not to be patient so they don’t bother in ….

Their reasoning is a bit …. Shallow minded?

15. TonoTheHero

TonoTheHero IncGamers Member

Don't hate. Don't assume. And do consider that the problem might be on your end.

16. Merick

Merick IncGamers Member

You expect someone to read 14 pages of what looks like poorly written random statements trying to convince us of some bizzare conspiracy theory? Reading the first page it's just going and on and on about a company making seed. There is no point or accusation or even anything remotely interesting in the first page. Your thread title and the body of all of your posts in this thread doesn't make any relevant statement about what the article is about either as far as I can tell.

Sum up your opinion in a nice little 5 sentence paragraph like everyone else, and if we find it interesting, we will do further research.

17. llad12

llad12 IncGamers Member

You must be going with the Bush familiy as Dubya's grandpappy purportedly had banking ties with Nazis, believed in eugenics, and Dubya has fallen for the NeoCon's vision of world empire.

Am I right?

18. superdave

personally i would have blamed the weed or crack if i posted what you did. :wink:

the canadian government is ****ing the world?:wink3: ok, i'll bite...give examples.

i read every word on both links...i will agree with you on one point...youngsters are impatient/shallow minded...i blame tv.

19. vdzele

vdzele IncGamers Member

far-fetched?

Do you know that Serbia and Iraq have the highest percentage of dead born babies and highest percentage of unknown mutations in the world? They are both bombed recently by US. How come suddenly after thousands of years living so peacefully you see so many people mutating in these countries? And statistically it started after the bombing!

Well if no one believes the author, check out for your self. Go east and see how many people are overweighed. One of the reasons why Americans suffer of overweigh is their food which is GM’d. And the author also reveals us that this conspiracy is founded 80 years ago by rich American-British families. How many rich people do you see overweighed. Don’t they buy what you call “organic-food� He wrote a lot about testing GM on their own population.

You can buy a chocolate candy-bar (Snickers, Mars, …) in my country that contains a signature e320. This extract can be found only in some poor countries, not in Europe or US. A friend of mine who is a Bio-Engineer in a Corn-Institute told me some pretty nasty stuff about e320.

Any body heard about an EU embargo on US beef. I wonder why?

20. superdave

so it has taken these rich american-british families 80 years to get to this point...how many more years before their master plan reach fruition? i assume this plan was instituted so their grandchildren's grandchildren would reap the benefits...those are some forward thinking families...i would kill to get into one of their annual meetings/reunions...the food must be wonderful.

so what is their ultimate goal? white power?