7 steps for gamble-holics

Tester Poll: How do you feel now about the 24Hr day?

• I liked it before, and still do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've grown to like it.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I've grown to dislike it.

• I disliked it before, and still do.

• Total voters

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
7 steps for gamble-holics

[No offense to anyone assoc w Gambl-Anon]

For those of you bleary eyed at 0130 AM from MF runs, heres a guide to D2 recovery:

1. We admitted we were powerless over gambling - that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a greater MF could bring us to a elite unique way of thinking and living.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our stash over to the care of Gheeds Fortune.
4. Made a searching of all chests & urns and feared hacked and duped inventory of others.
5. Were entirely ready to have the defects of my character removed by leveling up.
6. Humbly asked Mephy to remove our grail shortcomings.
7. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were lacking, promptly do another 200 Pindle runs.

Stony

Diabloii.Net Member
What, no poll option for Nihlathak? Or does everyone stay away from him?

Stony

to be honest, i didnt knwo you could gamble from him, anyway, how can you trust him to gamble with when you knw he'll run off later on, taking all his items, and your gambled money with him???

linkato1

Banned
I gamble allways with the highest paying one as I like to sell what I bought if it doesn't suit me and try again.

Yours: Topi

vajurewi

Diabloii.Net Member
my luck is the best w Elzix from Act II - get more yellow ammys and rings from him then the others.

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
to be honest, i didnt knwo you could gamble from him, anyway, how can you trust him to gamble with when you knw he'll run off later on, taking all his items, and your gambled money with him???
Because you know that you get to chase after him and beat the snot out of him for all those Rings of Light he sold you.

I don't really have a favourite gamble-provider, since I just gamble from whoever happens to be in the same Act as me.

Since no option for it was provided, I therefore blame Durf.