6 shael phase blade

climbcentex

Diabloii.Net Member
6 shael phase blade

im trying to make a 6 shael phase blade and i put the first one in, and now i cant put any more in there, wtf is the deal

santino

Diabloii.Net Member
you can't put runes/gems/jewels in anything while running maphack. if you are (i'm not saying you are, just pointing out a possibility), disable maphack and try again. then delete maphack and you'll never have that problem again. :)

Privater

Diabloii.Net Member
santino said:
you can't put runes/gems/jewels in anything while running maphack. if you are (i'm not saying you are, just pointing out a possibility), disable maphack and try again. then delete maphack and you'll never have that problem again. :)
Oops santino got a point and a really illegal too :)

Anidem

Banned
santino said:
You cant just exit maphack to get socketing to work. you gotta exit Mh and diablo and restart diablo.

santino

Diabloii.Net Member
Anidem said:
You cant just exit maphack to get socketing to work. you gotta exit Mh and diablo and restart diablo.
i'll admit it, i used mh for a couple days awhile back. i found out it ruined the fun of the game so i deleted it and have since been sorry that i used it. during those couple days i did run into the socketing problem. all you have to do is hit the 'Remove' button and pop the gems/jewels/runes into the item and you're good; you don't need to exit d2. of course this doesn't matter because if you're using mh, you shouldn't be allowed to play the game.

Actually put it in your inventory and it will work, iirc maphack socket protection is only for items you have equipped.
And I'm done before you guys call me a hacker ^^

Æ’enris said:
Actually put it in your inventory and it will work, iirc maphack socket protection is only for items you have equipped.
And I'm done before you guys call me a hacker ^^
you're not a hacker, you're someone who uses other peoples hacks and calls himself a hacker when really they know nothing about hacking whatsoever.

Crazy Person said:
you're not a hacker, you're someone who uses other peoples hacks and calls himself a hacker when really they know nothing about hacking whatsoever.
I never said I was a hacker.
I used to maphack, so what?
I also used to trojan so at most I used cracks, which is probably more then you have done.
I'm not going to get in an arguement with you over who is a better hacker, get over your penis envy or something.

VictusMetuo

Diabloii.Net Member
Can you two like leave your arguing and hatred to PM's or IM's please? We really don't need it here. If it was over something important, then it would be somewhat more acceptable.

Thanks