6 Degrees of the OTF

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
6 Degrees of the OTF

New game...

I was bored so I thought this up. If it works great if not then I'll just resurrect it in 3 months.

Ok you know how the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon works but were gonna put a twist on it. We are going to link Everyone on the OTF with each other. I will start it off and link myself to another forumite and the next person will link themselves to me or a previously mentioned member.

Like so..

Rplusplus is a Right Wing Nut like Evil Conservative Inc. (smegmason)

Now what the next person can do (even ECI) is link themselves to Myself or ECI (ECI would need to link himself to someone else). HOW you are linked is up to you but basically you would use something you know about the person you are linking too.

So it will be a game and test of who you know and what you know about them.

Anyway... If you don't like the game submit a complaint in triplicate to the Federal Department of I don't give a rats butt.

Yarr++

Stormy is a slightly insane attention whore with too much time on his hands and inane links tha make no sense and usually make him seem drunk. Like MasonHeadInc. (Now there's a portmanteau that no one uses)

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm one degree from everyone in the OTF, because we all post in the OTF together.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Shouldn't the point be someone proposing a link from one poster to another, and then someone else has to get it? Or will this be Six Degrees of Smeg, so everyone has to link to Smeg?

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
Ev_ said:
I'm one degree from everyone in the OTF, because we all post in the OTF together.
Well in that case we're all linked as we all live on Planet Earth.

Yarr++

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
dondrei said:
Shouldn't the point be someone proposing a link from one poster to another, and then someone else has to get it? Or will this be Six Degrees of Smeg, so everyone has to link to Smeg?

I think the point is to find a link between yourself, and one of the two people mentioned in the previous person's link. I think... =/