Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

6.10 on a sunday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by dune6836, Jun 12, 2005.

1. dune6836

dune6836 IncGamers Member

6.10 on a sunday

i was woken by my cat making an awful racket this morn. turns out she caught a mouse and was having great larks chasing it round my front room. She cant understand why i opened the door and set it free.
    Watched an episode of doctor who last night with daleks, lots of them! is a two parter, have to wait till next week to find out what happens now! have enjoyed this new series, shame that christopher eccleston is leaving so soon. for those of you who dont know what im talking about, look here. http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/
    as for diablo, havent fired it up yet. time for breakfast:)

2. bill_n_opus

bill_n_opus IncGamers Member

Watched the Leerrrrroooooy Jenkins video again (the WoW comedy clip) and it's still funny. I don't play WoW but it looks good. I'm sure that other forum members can attest to that. Fortunately, my comp is no good for WoW.

For those people who aren't sure what i'm talking about you can do a quick search of "leeroy jenkins" and i'm sure you can find links. Hell, you can buy t-shirts now.

3. Artagas

Artagas IncGamers Member

6.10?
    If you are referring to the date today is the 12th. Except if you live in some very strange time zone that is 2 whole days behind the rest of us :p

As for today...preparing for tomorrow's exam...no D2 for me...bleh :(

edit: Hmm. you are not referring to the date. you are referring to the time. heh. meh brilliant.

4. seige

seige IncGamers Member

One very dirty and tired girl has arrived home. :) When I have her settled down for the night I'm hoping to find NM Mephie and see if I'm able to mf him for some moron items. The only decent item he has atm is the Bill. Well heres hoping :D

- Jas :howdy:

5. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

pretty mellow day planned here, with lots of D2. 4 more runs left on Hell countess to get 200 - then i'm back to questing. Will post my find list when I finish. Won't divulge the details yet, but she started weak and finished pretty strong (hopefully she'll throw an Ist in my last runs - what are the odds of that).

6. dune6836

yes, worth checking though, as i do get my days confused at times, especially at 6am on a sunday morning:D

with the help of tyrone's barb i got my conviction paladin into hell this morn.

7. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

I told everyone Anne Robinson was a Dalek, but would they listen? Noooo. And now I'm proven right!

Anyway. Haven't played D2 for a day or so because I've been moving stuff around, making way for shelving and desking. Which will continue today, so I probably won't get a chance to do anything about it today either :(

8. farting bob

farting bob Banned

Anne wasnt a dalek, she was 'the anderoid' as they mentioned. a anderoid with red hair.
    Cant wait for the last in the series one, hoping we get to see more daleks going upstairs and crazy stuff like that.

9. dune6836

at risk or being anal, wasnt it "anne-droid" and it's true, you cant escape from daleks by running upstairs anymore, these next generation daleks have anti-grav.. be affraid, be very affraid;)

10. farting bob

farting bob Banned

It could well have been anne-droid. I was watching it whilst on Pc, so not fully concentrating.
    Just started a classic 1.10 fishy, too see if its as fun without act 5 and all those fancy items we love.

11. Sir Lister of Smeg

Sir Lister of Smeg IncGamers Member

Have been switching between studying and doing nightmare Andariel runs. I did find a couple more grailies: Dimoak's Hew, The Blade Of Ali Baba and something for the ethereal grail, but don't remember what.
    At one point, after killing Andariel and while going through the stashes/corpses/chests around (I did find quite a few uniques from them), my computer hung, before I picked up anything that she dropped, I don't think I missed much, but I'm sure about green demonhide boots and an El rune. Luckily my character was not corrupted, nor did I lose much of the report I'd been working on. I went for Mephisto as well once, but it's not a good map for him, and since the map is good for Andariel, I don't want to change yet. One odd thing is that when going from the waypoint to the stairs in the catacombs, I can sometimes teleport and sometimes not, the distance from one to the other is at the border of maximum teleport distance, and I usually need to try to teleport a few times before I actually teleport. On another note, I did find a Io rune from one of the dead rogues in Andariel's throne room.