Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

5k life need some help PVP

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Littlewoodenboy, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Littlewoodenboy

Littlewoodenboy IncGamers Member

5k life need some help PVP

im aiming for a close to a 5k life smiter/charger set up. any suggestions???
    my gear

grief zerk
    shield not sure eithr zak exile or hoz not sure
    coa ber ber
    maras
    bk ring
    raven frost
    verdungos
    gore riders
    20ias 10cb gloves
    6bo cta with spirit on switch

1 19/18 torch
    1 19/19 anni
    9 pallies combat gcs with 30-39 life
    the small charms not decided yet but up for suggestions. i also want to do insane smite dmg for the pvp

2. NewForumBloke

NewForumBloke IncGamers Member

Since you arent goign to be using Drac's, id definately suggest a high def eExile Zak. The Up'd HoZ does do great dmg, but from what ive seen, a smiter's life tap is a very very precious thing to have. Try to get a high ias greif, as well as high dmg, for when a bvc gives you a 'Doom' Holy Freeze flash and your slowed. Hopefully you can still hit the last smting bp.

Looks good,

-BLoke :smug:

3. Jerametrius

Jerametrius IncGamers Member

Use a 40ias grief zerk and bloodfists
    Use a 20str/15dex/30+ life ring instead of bk... use a second raven instead of bk...
    Use 20life/res scs
    Use ber shako + ber up'd hoz instead of coa/exile (you get 49% dr...shako(18) + dungo(15) + hoz(8) + enigma(8)) you will not hit 5k life if your using coa

4. WackoJacko

WackoJacko Banned

i agree w/ jerametrius. that is the best build for a smite/charger. also if u are just for smite vs smite and smite vs caster don't use max block. this will give u 4.6k life or more depending on gear. (u don't need block vs smite or any ele dmg that is not from a melee attack)

5. Littlewoodenboy

Littlewoodenboy IncGamers Member

hmmm get ur point

so 40ias zerker grief will put me into 6frms? also wouldnt lifetap be more useful then using hoz? and the gloves wouldnt a cb mod be more effective but i see where you r coming from when it comes to the fhr. the rings thanks for that. i guess the set up i want cant break 5k but want it to come close if im wrong explain why please

6. SicHalo

SicHalo IncGamers Member

he could carry the zerk for general use for range, but someone flashes the holyfreeze aura with a clegs ur smite will turn to mush so he will need a pb grief for sure. He also lacks lifetap which is damn important in ur build stated, he atleast need 1 source of lifetap, weither or not its gloves of the shield.

Sure HoZ upped give good dmg but and the potential of the socketing, but the Exile gives a high source of defence, especially in a nice eth bugged shield + the Defience aura and providing a nice source of lifetap leaving glove to be a bit more flexabile, i.e nice crafted pala gloves with ias or something.