50 Mausoleum Runs.

Dodgydave

Diabloii.Net Member
50 Mausoleum Runs.

As there seems to be an interest in comparing lvl 85 areas at the moment I prresent the results of my 50 Mausoleum (Sp?) runs. I use a Meteor/Orb sorc with 459% mf at the moment (lvl 89). Each run takes me about 17 mins - I have no idea how people do runs in the 4-7min sorta range, I think it would take me that long just to run around the Mausoleum without stopping to kill anything. Anyway runs were full clears on players 8 with the same map seed.

Start: lvl 87 mf 454

1: Repeating crossbow
Long Sword

2: Great maul
Ogre maul
3: Up to lvl ** mf 457
Luna
Gothic Plate

4: New Day
Breast plate
Hexing GC
5: Reinforced mace
6: Nothing
7: Kite shield
Lacqurered plate

Failed Unique Ghost wand
8: Mage plate
9: Helm
10: Ring (angelic)
Broad sword

Kris
11: Thul Rune
Blade barrier
12: Amn Rune
Flamberge
Full helm
13: Amn Rune
Ring (Dwarf Star)
14: Chain Gloves
15: Mace
16: Thul Rune
Light gauntlets (Arctic)
17: Morning Star
18: Plated belt
Devil Star

19: Poignard
Maul

20: Ring (Angelic)
21: Ring (Cathans)
Breast plate
Locoraited mail

22: Ring (Nagelring)

23: New Day
Scythe
24: Falchion
25: 22 max damage jewel
26: Nothing
27: Breast plate
Light belt
Failed Unique Protector Shield
28: Nothing
29: Morning star
30: Lvl up to 89 mf 459
Ceremonial Javlin
31: Military Pick
32: Shael Rune
33: Yari
Ring (angelic)
Mythical Sword

35%e.d./+7life Jewel
34: Long Battle Bow
35: Game Crashed
Jagged Star
Graverobber's GC

36: New Day
Broad sword
37: Broad sword
Splint mail

Knout
38: Heavy Belt (Iratha's)
39: Nothing
40: Nothing
41: Amn Rune
42: Halberd
Elder Staff

43: Thul Rune
Ageis
44: Light Gauntlets (Arctic) x2
45: Great Axe
46: Nothing
47: Ring (Cathans)
48: Light Plate
49: Nothing
50: Gothic Bow

Total uniques: 29 0.58 uniques/run (+2 failed uniques)
Total Sets: 29 0.58 sets/run

Total: 58 1.16 sets&uniques/run

Elite uniques: 5 0.10/run
Elite Sets: 4 0.08/run
Total: 9 0.18/run

Runes: only Thul and up recorded
Thul: 3 Amn: 3 Shael: 1

I was quite pleased with the results of these 50 runs. Especially the start (I was going to be happy no matter what after the Lacqurered plate). I'm not sure exactly which items are TC 87 here other than the Mythical Sword, so if there are any others it would be nice if some one could let me know.

I was dissapointed that no rune higher than shael dropped and also that not a single set/unique amulet dropped in the entire time.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Stormie

Diabloii.Net Member
I was quite pleased with the results of these 50 runs. Especially the start (I was going to be happy no matter what after the Lacqurered plate). I'm not sure exactly which items are TC 87 here other than the Mythical Sword, so if there are any others it would be nice if some one could let me know.
Well, of your elite uniques & sets:

Ogre maul - weap69
Luna - armo63
Reinforced mace - weap63
Lacqurered plate - armo84
Blade barrier - armo69
Devil Star - weap72
Mythical Sword - weap87
Elder Staff - weap75
Aegis - armo81

decoy_sJ

Diabloii.Net Member
wow a laquered plate..i nvr gotten one of those..had to trade a few runes for mine..congrats! :drink:

Dodgydave

Diabloii.Net Member
sunbearie said:
Strange finding two artic gloves in one run. How long do you take to run to the burial grounds?
The amazing thing about this is both came out of the Gold Chest. 2 Light Gauntlets and an antidote potion! It takes about 30 seconds to run/teleport to the burial grounds. They're on the same side of the map as the wp just at the opposite end, I just run to the wall and bolt down it teleporting over anything that gets in the way.

Thanks for all the comments, I was amazed at the quality of drops. One elite set/unique every 5 runs is a great ratio and with the number of white/grey/blue hydra bows and champion axes dropping I was getting real excited. I planned to do 100 runs but after finding the Lacqurered plate and trading for Tal's ammy (thanks Buffa), I'm going to change my setup so I stopped at 50. Might do the other 50 at a later stage. 17 minute runs were taking it outta me. :)