5/16 hell forum baals - east sc l

5/16 hell forum baals - east sc l

ive just made a thread here so we dont spam up teh ot thread.

me - fireball/nova sorc (tele)
shaigon - javazon
dlscowby - hammerdin
draider - ww barb
countblacura - orber

still have 4 slots to fill. im guessing zephy or jojo will be there as well to tag along.

if you're interested, post your acc here and be on today at 2pm - ish.

note that i dont use mh, and this wont be the fastest baal game you've been in. ;) just looking for a good time. i dislike omfgpvpgodlytelebotbaal games.

ill be posting the game name/pw up here, if you lose us, look here or whisper me *ghosty_one

edit-added count

dlscowby

Diabloii.Net Member
itsPizzarific said:
ive just made a thread here so we dont spam up teh ot thread.

me - fireball/nova sorc (tele)
shaigon - javazon
dlscowby - hammerdin
draider - ww barb

still have 4 slots to fill. im guessing zephy or jojo will be there as well to tag along.

if you're interested, post your acc here and be on today at 2pm - ish.

note that i dont use mh, and this wont be the fastest baal game you've been in. ;) just looking for a good time. i dislike omfgpvpgodlytelebotbaal games.

ill be posting the game name/pw up here, if you lose us, look here or whisper me *ghosty_one
if you want...someone lemme borrow a nigma and ill tele with my hammerdin..i have mh, just a thought. itll be fast that way.

Draider

Diabloii.Net Member
now that dls rushed me ill be there! maybe if jojo comes we can get on ts (mostly to make him happy)

dlscowby

Diabloii.Net Member
ok we are done for the night...check here tomarrw as either i or pizza will let you know what times the next days runs will start. also we all take turns getting whatever baal drops, so if you come, your garunteed some items...whether you like it or not! :p like today, i got a tals armor...hehe

just post here if you would like to be added to the runs. me and pizza will be in them and the othe 6 slots will be filled by first come firs serve...yes that means that if draider and shai are slow...they miss out :p only post after we post the times for the runs.

5Ws

Banned
Aww, sounds like fun...
I might be able to join in, after I get a mouse, unless you guys don't mind me lagging behind with a freaking touch pad :D
Might as well make a forum clan Pizza, like we did back then, when those WoW traitors were still around, *Shakes fists, "Damn rich people!"*, this way it's much funner and organized, and we won't be helpless when we need to xfer, rush, baal, duel, or just get away from the generic Bnet crowd.

dlscowby

Diabloii.Net Member
5Ws said:
Aww, sounds like fun...
I might be able to join in, after I get a mouse, unless you guys don't mind me lagging behind with a freaking touch pad :D
Might as well make a forum clan Pizza, like we did back then, when those WoW traitors were still around, *Shakes fists, "Damn rich people!"*, this way it's much funner and organized, and we won't be helpless when we need to xfer, rush, baal, duel, or just get away from the generic Bnet crowd.
heh, i know im new and all still, but i feel like (even thought its unspoken) that pizza, draider, shai, the whole crew and i are a clan, i mean we ask for stuff from each other...and we give. like i said its unspoken...group of friends id say. so join on up...im sure unless he hates ya, he wont say no... :p

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
dlscowby said:
heh, i know im new and all still, but i feel like (even thought its unspoken) that pizza, draider, shai, the whole crew and i are a clan, i mean we ask for stuff from each other...and we give. like i said its unspoken...group of friends id say. so join on up...im sure unless he hates ya, he wont say no... :p
i'm also interested today if u guys would let me in. pizza asked me to join but i declined it cuz i had a hammerdin who was in act 2 at that time and needed to get to act 5 first lol
sry for the death last night btw pizza for trying to help me out, i knew the guys by the tp was pretty rough.
well now he is so i wanna do baal runs with u guys.

dlscowby

Diabloii.Net Member
gorash said:
i'm also interested today if u guys would let me in. pizza asked me to join but i declined it cuz i had a hammerdin who was in act 2 at that time and needed to get to act 5 first lol
sry for the death last night btw pizza for trying to help me out, i knew the guys by the tp was pretty rough.
well now he is so i wanna do baal runs with u guys.
<<<<<"THE" hammerdin hehe....whats your concentrate lvl? id love to get a different aura workin..i have like lvl 34-35 or something...i donno its high and i do 10k dmg with my hammers...lmk, but when me or pizza later post what time the runs will be post that you wanna join then...first come first serve.

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
dlscowby said:
<<<<<"THE" hammerdin hehe....whats your concentrate lvl? id love to get a different aura workin..i have like lvl 34-35 or something...i donno its high and i do 10k dmg with my hammers...lmk, but when me or pizza later post what time the runs will be post that you wanna join then...first come first serve.
argh i knew i suck then in these games, well i do have a ww sin, unfortunately i have to xfer the bk rings over from my hammerdin to her before that then
btw my hammers only do approx 8k dmg as my hammerdin is only lvl 75 or so lol

dlscowby

Diabloii.Net Member
gorash said:
argh i knew i suck then in these games, well i do have a ww sin, unfortunately i have to xfer the bk rings over from my hammerdin to her before that then
btw my hammers only do approx 8k dmg as my hammerdin is only lvl 75 or so lol
heh..well let me know if you want help xferin...im getting on right now.

DLSCOWBY88

haha yeah me hates wow jerkzorz. we had something goin there.

did you get your cd or what? =o

btw gorash just use ur hammerdin and keep a diff aura on.. wwsin is a nono pvm. we dont want you wasting orts or gold repairing your itamz..

*ghosty_one

dlscowby

Diabloii.Net Member
itsPizzarific said:

btw gorash just use ur hammerdin and keep a diff aura on.. wwsin is a nono pvm. we dont want you wasting orts or gold repairing your itamz..
omg you lazy bum!!! get on and we can start these things!!! ok its startin all...post here and we will msg you first 6 posts get spots!!!! leave acct name for begeezus sake

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
itsPizzarific said:

*ghosty_one
bah i lose enough gold from dying anyways lol :p
what else do hammerdins use thats useful towards group besides concentration? hmmmmmm

dlscowby

Diabloii.Net Member
gorash said:
bah i lose enough gold from dying anyways lol :p
what else do hammerdins use thats useful towards group besides concentration? hmmmmmm
heh if you have a point in salvation...use it, some people dont have max res...or if we have alot of melee, use your blessed...that works too.

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member
dlscowby said:
heh if you have a point in salvation...use it, some people dont have max res...or if we have alot of melee, use your blessed...that works too.
i didn't put a point into salvation yet as my resists r 72 on everything and 75 on psn not to mention i still need to max out blessed aim.