4os +3 skills- what to do?

saulhudson

Diabloii.Net Member
4os +3 skills- what to do?

Hi,
I have a 4os grand matron bow with +3 skills to amazon. I have always passed runes off as too much hastle, but figure I should at least consider it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I looked at the diabloii.net site about runewords, but I didn't see anything that jumped out at me as something that I HAD to do. Should I use p-gems, or jewels instead?

I play non ladder and messed up my bowazon, so I need to start it over with the goal of using this bow - if I should.

My old zon was multi, but I might want to do something else as well.

Thanks!

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member
a 4os Grand Matron Bow with +3 skills is worth alot! (assuming Ladder) Don't even mention the word pgem in it's presence. The runeword above all is "Faith"

If you don't have the suitable runes I suggest you to offer it in the trade forum, on Europe they tend to go for a few Ists.

edit: oh nvm - I now see you're nonladder... tough luck

Virility

Diabloii.Net Member
Regardless of where you play, make the runeword bow Faith. Regardless of the level of the aura you roll, you will have a blast with that bow. Promise.

I have a blast every time I play Virility. I spend lots of time raiding in WoW, but once done, I look forward to playing her. Congrats on the find and enjoy.

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
Regardless of where you play, make the runeword bow Faith. Regardless of the level of the aura you roll, you will have a blast with that bow. Promise.

I have a blast every time I play Virility. I spend lots of time raiding in WoW, but once done, I look forward to playing her. Congrats on the find and enjoy.
lol 2 much time on wow...

do not listen 2 him

at all

faith will not work NL

:shocked:

get it right, in fact there are very very few options left open2 you with this bow

GotFriana

Diabloii.Net Member
You are right you dont have many options, the runeword Passion is tempting though, it has IAS, good ED, AR, Hit Blinds target (neat so they dont shoot back), Hit causes monster to flee (very usefull for a bowzon).
Your other option is Hand of Justice this one may be a bit too expensive Im not sure is actually worth it but I imagine maybe it could be a word for an amazon using fire skills with its -20 to enemy fire resistance. Havent tried it myself so Im not very sure about this.

NewForumBloke

Diabloii.Net Member
Sadly you are limited to only Passion or Hand of Justice. Both are pretty nice runewords, Passion is the cheaper one of the two though. If your planning to make a more pvm oriented zon the Passion runeword will work just fine. The only use that i can really think of for the Hand of Justice would maybe be some sort of fire bowazon (I think there are a couple guides involving fire bow skills) all really comes down to what your building.

If you were on Ladder though your choices would be much more open as well as useful, o well.

-BLoke :smug:

saulhudson

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for all the tips. The bow still sits collecting dust for the time being as I haven't pulled the trigger...

too bad it is not on ladder as many of you point out.

rykuss

Banned
Make a Passion runeword, it's not expensive at all. Had this been on the Ladder, I'd have suggested option E: Gieb Meh! Tis the season...... :wink2: Good luck.