Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

45 WW Barb

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by PhatTrumpet, May 26, 2005.

1. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

45 WW Barb

So it's looking like I'll have 3 skill points leftover on this guy after maxing BO and WW. I only have one point in everything else.

Now he's pretty slow because he's wearing heavy armor (Gris) and a heavy shield (AToD) and his boots (Travs) don't have much FRW on them. Should I throw the remaining points into Increased Speed so that he can actually catch people who run away (I wasn't planning on bothering with a Teleport ammy), or should I go for more damage and invest more in Weapon Mastery?

2. Carnage-DVS

Carnage-DVS IncGamers Member

Dueler or PK? If Dueler, I'd go for the damage. 1 point in Increased Speed is fine, the rest into dmg. If Pker (I doubt it), Speed is always nice.

Personally, I dislike Gris armor quite a bit. You shoulda have gone with a Jewelers of the Whale (don't quite know the level req on that but i think it's lower than 45).

3. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

If you're pking, you won't catch people with this barb, so don't worry too horribly much about slow.

4. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Jewelers of the whale are 47 iirc.

5. ~Foxfire~

~Foxfire~ IncGamers Member

Jeweler's mod is 47, correct. He could however go with an Artisan's/Whale plate, that's going to give him the same 3 socks as gris, and the life bonus to boot. And I'd probably drop the remainder of those points into mastery. If you're dueling the person, the fact that they're running = they lose (Unless it's a sorc tele'ing, which isn't the best build to be dueling with that character anyways). So yeah, I'd definately go damage, especially considering all the chickeners you're going to have to face. Might as well give yourself as much of a chance to kill them as you can.