44 year old arrested for necrobestiality

The Void

Banned
44 year old arrested for necrobestiality

"A 44-year-old Saginaw, Michigan man remains jailed today on charges of bestiality after he was seen engaged in sexual acts with a dead dog, Michigan State Police troopers said.

Ronald Kuch was arrested after police searched the area of Midland and Carter roads Friday for a man who ran away from a Bay County Animal Control officer. The entire incident was within view of a nearby day care center.

At his arraignment on Monday, Kuch demanded a preliminary examination in Bay County District Court. District Judge Craig Alston ordered him to remain jailed in lieu of $500,000 bond pending a hearing on the evidence Nov. 6.

Kuch is charged with crimes against nature and assaulting a law enforcement officer.

Troopers said a woman from the day care center called for animal control because there was a dead dog near the property that had been hit by a car several days earlier.

Before officers could arrive, the man showed up and began engaging in sexual acts with the dog, police said. The animal control officer also reported seeing Kuch involved in the sex act and as he approached him, Kuch shoved him away and ran off.

State troopers searched the area and found the man hiding in the attic of a nearby house.

Officers determined that the house belonged to the man's girlfriend and later learned that the dog, a black Labrador retriever, also belonged to the girlfriend. The dog had been dead for four or five days.

The official charge of crimes against nature carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison. If the person is a repeat offender, the maximum is life in prison.
"

BlueDogAnchorite

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd really like to understand the psychology behind fetishes. I think it would fascinate me, shame I can't figure them ALL out on my own.

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
The official charge of crimes against nature carries a maximum penalty of 15 years in prison. If the person is a repeat offender, the maximum is life in prison.
Heh, what was Dondrei just saying about rape convictions?

Apparently, having sex with a dead dog is a worse offense in the eyes of the law.

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not surprised at this. I've seen and read too much stuff on the net for anything to really shock me anymore. That said, this is one ****ed up guy. Four to five days? My god.

I think this guy should be put away, either in prison or in a mental facility, but I'm dubious about the validity of the "crimes against nature" thing. Sure it's a (really, really, really) weird thing to do, but he didn't kill or harm the dog in any way. If they could prove that he abused the dog when it was still alive (which I'm pretty sure is the case) then they might have something.

Barring that I think I would prefer them not making this too much about sexual morality. Get him for the fact that he did the whole thing in public, don't make it about "what you did is disgusting and immoral so we're locking you away".

Actually this is a rather tricky one. I know I would have a very different reaction if it was a dead person rather than a dog but I can't quite justify that to myself.

Thelioness

Diabloii.Net Member
http://law.onecle.com/michigan/penal/mcl-750-158.html

Sec. 158.
Any person who shall commit the abominable and detestable crime against nature either with mankind or with any animal shall be guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not more than 15 years, or if such person was at the time of the said offense a sexually delinquent person, may be punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for an indeterminate term, the minimum of which shall be 1 day and the maximum of which shall be life.

As for the comment about this being harsher than rape, 1st of all, this person hasn't been convicted and had sentencing handed down, so we don't know what he will get in the way of punishment, if any. Also, this law covers commiting a crime with mankind or an animal, so both are covered. And additionally, most states have laws on the books that acknowledge different degrees of sexual assult and catagorize them accordingly.

I must say that this is one sick individual.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
http://law.onecle.com/michigan/penal/mcl-750-158.html

Sec. 158.
Any person who shall commit the abominable and detestable crime against nature either with mankind or with any animal shall be guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not more than 15 years, or if such person was at the time of the said offense a sexually delinquent person, may be punishable by imprisonment in the state prison for an indeterminate term, the minimum of which shall be 1 day and the maximum of which shall be life.
Unless I read it wrong, this statute covers sodomy and makes no mention of necrophilia. This would mean he is being charged with sodomy and neither necrophilia nor bestiality. Does this also mean that if it was a female canine carcass and he was "going with nature" he would not be in breach of any laws beyond public indecency?

That said, I was speechless when I first read the OP, though I have to admit I did think of quite a few smart arse one-liners... just that none of them quite captured the depth of the depravity herein displayed.

Sokar Rostau

Diabloii.Net Member
Anybody else read this and immediately think of this?
I don't know what they are called in America, but in Australia the feline equivalents of dog kennels are known as cat flats. When I was about 15 my family was driving down to Canberra and on the main highway, just outside the border there was a big sign that read: "Queanbeyan Dog Kennels and Cat Flats". My Dad burst out laughing, turned the car around and pulled over to take a photo of the freshly run over kitty at the base of the sign. He won $500 in a funny photo competition for that one.