4 Socket Griswold's Redemption

Lanello

Diabloii.Net Member
4 Socket Griswold's Redemption

By build is zeal/fanat, and currently at ** lvl.
Have 50% Deadly Strike from boots and ammy.
Retiring a 3 socket Redemption which has jah ber ber (ITD and 40% CB)

Questions is what to put in the new one.
I'm seriously thinking about the following:
jah ber ber ber
jah ber ber lo

Jah doesn't help with boss monster's so maybe that's not the best. Biggest challenges I face is PI, and use shaeffer's hammer on switch. Like Griswolds resistances and bonuses.

Lanello

Lanello

Diabloii.Net Member
Was also considering the Eth. If I recall that's -25% to defense. Is that enough to notice in Hell?

Lanello

Diabloii.Net Member
shade449 said:
What's the rest of your equip? I.e. how much cb, ds, ow do you have w/o the weapon.
Dracul's gloves
T-Gods
Wind Carion
Rave Frost
Gore Riders
HLords

w/o weapon - 0% CB, 50% DS, 35% OW

Just do pvm

shade449

Diabloii.Net Member
I would go for 4 ber or 3 ber 1 Lo. If you're having ar problems just fill your inventory with steel gcs. Also, instead of switching to schaeffers for pi, why not just put one point into vengance?

Lanello

Diabloii.Net Member
shade449 said:
I would go for 4 ber or 3 ber 1 Lo. If you're having ar problems just fill your inventory with steel gcs. Also, instead of switching to schaeffers for pi, why not just put one point into vengance?
Thanks for input. I'll look for steel gcs, and try using vengance.

batuchka

Diabloii.Net Member
Perhaps O/T but why not make a vita wolfbarb (7-10k life) with gris caddy? This is PvP weapon for that build and with might merc in PvM it could work too :D

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
it works at 50% vs bosses, so you would need 8 get to get 100% chance to hit. although 4 will guarantee 100% against all other mobs.

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
what yours helm? juse guilammes face (orphans set) its the sexiest pvm helm alive. 35% cb and 15% ds. itll help open up more options.