4 OS bow-where did you find yours?

Virility

Diabloii.Net Member
4 OS bow-where did you find yours?

I am interested in the story:smiley:

I love to find stuff, and I have been after the elusive 4OS mat/gm bow. Before I found d2data.net, I had been running the Pit, and move thru the different acts in killing each boss, finally cows. I found a 3 OS gmb in the Pit-typical of my luck, a large number of 5's in every version that might be useful. I think I am going to have to play a different class to find what I am looking for :undecided:

Thanks for sharing.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Run the hell level pit with zero MF. Don't go after bosses in the same game. Just keep running the pit. That is when socketed items will drop most. You just have to keep trying or try to trade for one. Whatever character you use, use zero MF.

thefranklin

Diabloii.Net Member
Tombs are a good place for high density of monsters, run them and / or pit in full games. More people = more drops.

Dark Matter

Diabloii.Net Member
Beginning of Act V Hell - Foothills, Frigid Highlands and the Arreat Plateau. You could also check out the 2 mini dungeons as you go.

As Dacar92 said - zero MF.

You should find lots of white elite items and a fair number should be socketed and/or ethereal

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
Best I've found so far is a 4os 9%ed Shadow Bow. Probably cook up a nice merc Faith in it someday. Found it in the Pit with my Summoner, I think.

Otherwise I've found PLENTY of 4 socket Blade/Great Bows via random questing, but I've always left them lying there... they weren't superior...

No 4os Mat/GMBs for me yet.

GotFriana

Diabloii.Net Member
Update: so far I ve found another 4os Mat bow in Tamohe, and a 4os GM bow in the River of Flames, counting the previous one that s 3 4os bows all 3 with +2 skills... :-/
Anyways I made my Faith out of the GM one.

Virility

Diabloii.Net Member
Grr GotFriana...haha congrats. My luck continues....2 soc superior gmb....in the pits. I do have a great bow to make merc faith. I think I will roll that one.

Thank you all for your feedback. It keeps me hunting.

AnimeCraze

Diabloii.Net Member
Grr GotFriana...haha congrats. My luck continues....2 soc superior gmb....in the pits. I do have a great bow to make merc faith. I think I will roll that one.

Thank you all for your feedback. It keeps me hunting.
You should have seen mine. +3 skills, 15ED, ZERO sockets. I sold it to charsi, I think (the only think you can make out of it is CtA, if I recall).