Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

3000 Hp?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by borfa, Oct 25, 2006.

1. borfa

borfa IncGamers Member

3000 Hp?

I think I red on these board that some people's necromancer had like 3000hp? Is this even possible? Im lvl 78 with over 300 vit and I only have about 800hp?

2. deademon

deademon IncGamers Member

hmmm...i would guess alot of 20 life scs...then + to life on skillers...then BO from CTA...not sure...just a guess... hope i helped

3. Kirah

Kirah IncGamers Member

Wow, what's he got on? A bunch of lifer charms? Well, he might be under the influence of a high level of BO and Oak Sage. We've had cases when partied up that our sorcs and necros have massive hit points. It prevents the 'glass cannon' effect when our lower hit point members get 1 hit killed. Figure that the Trang belt gives +66 life, add a pair of dwarf rings +40 each, maybe add other things like enigma (+5% life) and it eventually adds up.

Of course, some of the vita builds for the werewolves can have 10k life or so when they're fully tricked out.

Good luck and good hunting!
    Kirah

4. Ed from Russia

Ed from Russia IncGamers Member

If you put all your skill points in Vita you can only get to about 1000 hp at clvl 90, if my quick calculation is right. I'm not sure if equipment and charms can boost that much, especially since he cannot have had many points in if he put so much in Vitality. So it must have been BO or Oak Sage.

5. Frundsmb

Frundsmb IncGamers Member

My current Bonemancer is level 85, all vitality. With BO, he has ~2.5k life. He is missing a lot of +life items, though. Only five of my PnB GCs have +life, and even then it is a range of 10 - 15 on each. He does have 8x +20 life charms, an annihilus and torch, etc.

I bet a necromancer (1) with +45 life on each GC, (2) equipped with the most ideal gear, and (3) being an all vitality build at a high level could easily have over 3k life with BO. Throw a Jah rune in that Shako or rare Circlet of his and there is another +5% life.

6. Liriel

Liriel IncGamers Member

I use my BO barb with 40+ BO (I use 2 cd key sets) and it's not a problem to get 3.5k life realy.

7. Kirah

Kirah IncGamers Member

Liriel, that's a pretty hefty BO dude! So yeah try prebuffing with a high level enchant (lasts forever), BO, BC then make sure you've got a high level druids around (oak sage / heart of wolverine), add a couple of pallys and mercs with non-overlapping auras and it'll be an aura party for summoners!

cheers,
    Kirah

8. bogie

bogie IncGamers Member

I tried to post this yesterday (thought i did, but guess i missed the post button or something -.-) and i wont repeat the whole post (went on quite a bit), but.......... with all of the +life charms available and using the highest BO availiable to a necro (using it himself, none of that 2 cd key stuff), a necro can get anywhere from 3k to 3.5k life.