Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

+3 skill glove???

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by hmlyim, Apr 11, 2005.

1. hmlyim

hmlyim IncGamers Member

+3 skill glove???

I read some threads saying there are gloves with +3 skill. I have never seen one for playing so long. Is it true?

If there is such glove, is the skill +3 to amazon skill or just a single skill tree like +3 to javazon skill?

Is it limited to amazon and assassin skill which I cannot find a barb's SKILLED glove? Thx :) :)

2. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

you can get +3 to bow/crossbow...passive and magic....jav and spear....and martial arts...add the "of alacrity" suffix and you have some very nice gloves

btw even +1 and +2 gloves will be single tree skill only

3. hmlyim

hmlyim IncGamers Member

what kind of suffix is avail?

4. superdave

superdave IncGamers Member

check out my glove crafting guide in the zon forum for available suffixes that can spawn on rare gloves

http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=337333

the tables may still be out of whack but dacar is still trying to tweak them for me

in addition to the suffixes listed on the rare tables there are a couple magic only suffixes that are not included on the table...i believe "of perfection" adds 16-20 dex
    "of ages" indestructible mod...of the top of my head i think they are the only two available for magic gloves

5. Darnoc

Darnoc IncGamers Member

Just to clarify here; +3 skills(always tree-based) is only available on magic gloves, not rare ones; it is the same with amulets, many weapons, and circlets/tiaras. You can get a second mod, however, on magic items like 20% fcr on +3 cold skills circlet. Rare items have a max of +2 skills, but will spawn with many more mods(usually).