3 Months of solid work is over!

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
3 Months of solid work is over!

So starting January 1st when I came back to school from winter break, I began work on a play that had to go up in 2 weeks. Kinda hard if you think about it. Needless to say I was there til 10 most school nights and then worked all saturday and sunday. Right after that there was this uil play in which I ended up getting a new job because the rehearsals for that were so long and unpredictable. The uil play is based on a judges opinion whether or not you advance and well, we advanced the first 2 rounds all the way to area which was yesterday. Now it is over, and well, I have to get used to the idea of being able to come home before 10 on a school night only to start my homework. Kind of strange, I hope there is some posting to do. :)

Who likes the new white beaver? Just asking...

5Ws

Banned
Hey, welcome back, haven't seen you for a while now.
Are you gonna get to mod at another forum or is this thing over?

DOC! The man is back, folks!

Now all you need to do is get yourself a copy of WoW, start up an Alliance char on the Llane server, and you'll be in business.

Ahem. Anyway, how's Houston these days?

Jigga-Scrooge

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
DOC! The man is back, folks!

Now all you need to do is get yourself a copy of WoW, start up an Alliance char on the Llane server, and you'll be in business.

Ahem. Anyway, how's Houston these days?

alliance suck. *cough*popthatinvincibilityshield*cough*

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Jigga-Scrooge said:
alliance suck. *cough*popthatinvincibilityshield*cough*
no, you suck *cough*thehordesmellsofickyickyyuckyuck*endcough*

anyway, good to see the old beaver back in action though it isn't blanky powered like before.

White beaver or black beaver, it all cooks up the same.

Welcome back and grats on the play. Mind giving us a spark-notes version?

As always there is a warm beer and a cold seat on the OTF couch for you. . .errrr wait. . .

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
Merick said:
What's a uil play?
Hell on Earth...

However, I posted this and got booted from the forums for 2 days, it sucked, I cried, true story. :(

cyclotronic

Diabloii.Net Member
To stop you from crying, buy WOW and start a horde player on firetree. These other wierdos are on a PvE server, i just dont get it.