Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

+3 javelins

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by SMK-79, Feb 3, 2004.

1. SMK-79

SMK-79 IncGamers Member

+3 javelins

Hey i have a kind of newb question, iv seen barbs switch to javelins before doing warcrys, one guy showed me them and they both had +3 to warcrys. I was wondering where can i buy/find these? or whats worth trading for them

im makin my 1st IK conc barb.

2. Fire_Dragon

Fire_Dragon IncGamers Member

Well SMK these javs are pretty easy to get so do NOT trade for them. Make sure your in hell mode in act 5. Use a high lvl char, I've had best luck with 82+. Go to mala and check her item/weps tab. Go to the wp (run to it) go to a dif area and immediately come back. Repeat this process until she sells you a +3 warcry jav (currently I'm buying +3 warcry axes from her cuz I like the way they look ;)). I recommend setting aside a half hour, maybe more. Sometimes it takes two minutes to roll a +3 jav, other times it takes 30+ mins. Hope this helped, gl with ur conc barb!

3. bigballerpaul

bigballerpaul IncGamers Member

i also see alot of barbs using javs. they like the look i guess. to me, throwing knives with the +3 warcries mod are a much better choice for the simple fact they are small. when you want to switch out gear, put on mf gear on the switch, etc, the knives dont take up but 4 spaces together. this really helps out alot if you are tight on space in your inventory or stash. it just makes more sense to me.

4. SMK-79

SMK-79 IncGamers Member

Thanks alot guys! :D

5. Pent

Pent IncGamers Member

note: it's way easier to just go to anya and look at her jav's and then take the portal to pindle and come back
    takes like .5 seconds to reroll items

6. Red_Zone

Red_Zone IncGamers Member

i used the friged wp and made a tp. i would run to the wp when i was in town, and take the tp once i was outside. i only looked at the javs, cuz i liked the look.

7. FattyMcGee

FattyMcGee IncGamers Member

I've seen a throwing knife or two that's echoing, but by far the most I find (in pvm questing, not shopping) are javs. Second are 1handed swords. If I found 2 +3 knives I'd be usin em, but for now my +3 javs are fine with me.

--fatty

8. Sephiroth[TR]

Sephiroth[TR] IncGamers Member

do it on anja shes next to red portal in and out ^^ thats how i got my 3 to warcry spears. Its faster than mala