+3 jav skills/20 ias gloves?

thing

Diabloii.Net Member
+3 jav skills/20 ias gloves?

Don't know if this is the right place, but the trade forums and channels haven't given me any response at all. I've looking for these gloves and was wondering what would be the best way to get them. Tried shopping at hell anya and got a 3martialarts/20ias after about 30 mins-1hr. Does anyone know of a better way?

ZonnyWonny

Diabloii.Net Member
I got mine off anya hell (run in portal, go back check, repeat).

Im not using mine anymore and will let them go for like a ko,fal or so rune if your on my realm - useast

Broncobiv2

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not positive about who is better for it, or at which difficulty, but shopping Charsi is also really good. The best way is to create the cow level right next to her so you can pop in and out, just like at Anya. The only thing I remember for sure is that Nightmare Charsi is the best to shop for elemental bows for PI's (such as a shocking composite bow of storms).

Clicky Pen

Diabloii.Net Member
I got +3 jav gloves on my third stop at hell anya, but I gave up on it until I have more time on my hands after 3 hours x.x

VoDoo_X

Diabloii.Net Member
Clicky Pen said:
I got +3 jav gloves on my third stop at hell anya, but I gave up on it until I have more time on my hands after 3 hours x.x
Lazurk is very nice also. When Shop Bot was in, that most thing players got was those kinds of gloves...

Noodle

Thoughts?

Any idea where the best place is to gamble for a + amazon skills amulet?

Thanks, Noodle

Ravenforce3

Diabloii.Net Member
Gambling is not affected by location. It is totally clvl dependant. Some mods can't spawn until you're a certain clvl (someone else will come along with the lvl...I forget.)

Salo

Diabloii.Net Member
Dracoy said:
shoppoing anya is ur bestbet or use trade forum ^_^

hm well, i go for blood gloves personally. i have made a pair of +2 skills +20 ias and yet it always gets some leech and life and another 1-2 random stats.

lancer gloves are nice, but ive found better crafting and in less time.