3 days.

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
3 days.

Well...3 days untill we are 1 year into S2. I think its getting old. Comp can not handle any new games. Blizz really needs to reset to keep up with GW. If there is a reset there would be a lot of people coming back. Why wouldnt they do it? I think its just retarded.

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Rekoc said:
Well...3 days untill we are 1 year into S2. I think its getting old. Comp can not handle any new games. Blizz really needs to reset to keep up with GW. If there is a reset there would be a lot of people coming back. Why wouldnt they do it? I think its just retarded.
First of all, Blizzard isn't trying to compete with GW using D2. They are competing against them with WoW.

And why wouldn't they reset? Yep, WoW.

Greex

Banned
I have a Question.. I haven't been around these forums for a long time like u guys have.. So What's the deal with the Llamas and Coffee.. Iv noticed lots of threads are hijacked with Llamas and Coffee -.-

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
At least the coffee is a useful addition to the cookies which used to take over the threads...

But the llamas drink our coffee !

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Chriscrusty said:
.......You guys need to go outside some time. :p
Once you go llama, you never go back.

and I'm going to play your statement off as a joke, as I hope that's what it was.