+3 bo white helm

derekdoo

Banned
+3 bo white helm

should i delirium it and make a + 5 bo helm? i never made a barb and i personaly dont know if bo helms are hot or not

cephas

Diabloii.Net Member
Make Delirium

derekdoo said:
should i delirium it and make a + 5 bo helm? i never made a barb and i personaly dont know if bo helms are hot or not
All good barbs prebuff. 5BO makes a huge difference... My 2 cents worth :D

Jaimes

Diabloii.Net Member
Can you get a +3 warcries +3 BO magic helm? Or can you not get +tree and +class skills on a barbarian helm?

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
Jaimes said:
Can you get a +3 warcries +3 BO magic helm? Or can you not get +tree and +class skills on a barbarian helm?

You can get this but this is an extremely rare helm to find, its much much easier to find a +3 bo helm w/ 3 os.

Neurofuzzy

Diabloii.Net Member
derekdoo said:

Such a helm could be used for prebuff, but not for fight. Arreats is better for that... Could be a nice item anyway.

sorcyone

Banned
cephas said:
All good barbs prebuff. 5BO makes a huge difference... My 2 cents worth :D
I was wondering about that. What is a 3BO grey worth ? I see them in the trading forum but noone makes any offers.

I have a rare with +2 barb with +3 BO and +2 iron skin. I was offered a Pul is this fair ? I was hoping for a Mal at least since Delirium costs Ist to make.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
sorcyone said:
I was wondering about that. What is a 3BO grey worth ? I see them in the trading forum but noone makes any offers.

I have a rare with +2 barb with +3 BO and +2 iron skin. I was offered a Pul is this fair ? I was hoping for a Mal at least since Delirium costs Ist to make.
I think that is wort a lot more. Its the similar to a Delirium. Try the trading forum.