3/20/5 small charms

3/20/5 small charms

Does anyone have any of these? I can't seem to find legit ones anywhere. Does anyone know if these are duped on uswest?

Huplet

Banned
Re: 3/20/5 small charms

5 what? All res?

You can't get that, as 3/20 (fine) is a prefix, as is the 5 all res (Shimmering.)

sweetalmonds

Diabloii.Net Member

I think he means 3max/20ar/5fhr scs. Statistics is the wrong forum for trading, and unperm items are not allowed to be traded. Even if someone says they are perm and legit perfect items always have the chance of being duped.

Skullbash

Diabloii.Net Member

I just found one of these a few days ago, so at least some are legit, although I think the vast majority of any perfect items are duped.

sorry for the confusion, I meant 3 Maxdmg /20 AR /5 FRW

I've never seen 5 faster run walk on a small charm... but the amazon guides almost require them lol

korialstraz

Diabloii.Net Member

Wasn't it possible to get 5 frw on scs before but that it got changed to 3 frw in a patch?

mephiztophelez

Diabloii.Net Member

yup. old patch charms can have 5%frw, but even they're bugged so they don't actually giv the full 5% (i think its something like 4%?? on those)

RIGHT, so the OP means 3/20/3's.

yah, they're gg for a bowy.

aishilee

Diabloii.Net Member

haven found any of 3/20/3 frw or 5 fhr .. always gotten vita. 16life ++ .. got a few 20 though.

KremBanan

Diabloii.Net Member

The OP means 5 FRW small charms! And yes, they do exist! But only in NL, as 5FRW was in earlier patches.

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member

yup. old patch charms can have 5%frw, but even they're bugged so they don't actually giv the full 5% (i think its something like 4%?? on those)
The bug was a hardcoded sanity check in the game that raised any value below 5% up to 5%. The inertia suffix on small charms has always been a 3% FRW bonus. Just in 1.08 and 1.09, that 3% was sanity checked into 5%. The 5% worked properly. This sanity check was removed or modified in 1.10. I collected a ton of 5% FRW dual-mod charms in early 1.10. After hoarding them for a while, they sold well.

Alecz

Diabloii.Net Member

I think he means 3max/20ar/5fhr scs. Statistics is the wrong forum for trading, and unperm items are not allowed to be traded. Even if someone says they are perm and legit perfect items always have the chance of being duped.
What does perm/unperm mean?

I thought they referred to dupes where someone was "perming" the item so it wouldn't poof, but then of course this can't be done anyway (runes aside).

alphaz

Diabloii.Net Member

The bug was a hardcoded sanity check in the game that raised any value below 5% up to 5%. The inertia suffix on small charms has always been a 3% FRW bonus. Just in 1.08 and 1.09, that 3% was sanity checked into 5%. The 5% worked properly. This sanity check was removed or modified in 1.10. I collected a ton of 5% FRW dual-mod charms in early 1.10. After hoarding them for a while, they sold well.
is this true?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

Yes. In 1.09 and before there were no 3%frw SCs, they were 5% ones for the mentioned reason.