eguff

Diabloii.Net Member
3/20/20 charm

One 3/20/20 small charm for trade.

iso TRAP LIFERS or a GG trap claw.

tradinfool

USEast Trade Moderator
Re: 3/20/20 charm

3/20/20's are on the DNT list. And for good reason, they're poofing left right and center.
There is not a single charm on ladder that is on the DNT list. Please read the lists carefully. The only reference to the ladder DNT list with, respect to charms is that "The list is coming". Granted this would be the first charm to make the list but .................

kascca

Diabloii.Net Member

There is not a single charm on ladder that is on the DNT list. Please read the lists carefully. The only reference to the ladder DNT list with, respect to charms is that "The list is coming". Granted this would be the first charm to make the list but .................
Good point Tradin. I suppose I made an assumption (a well founded one I might add based upon prior experience) but didn't check first.

I will take this time to make the point that 3/20/20's are rumoured to be 'poofing' left right and center, especially the paw gfx ones. I would emplore the mods to adds these quickly to the DNT list.

gorash

Diabloii.Net Member

this thread has been closed to bumping.

as for the ladder DNT me and mark will be looking at this just after this busy weekend comming up.

do not repost for 24 hours.

as for bidders here, if you dont feel this sc is safe in the meantime then plz dont bid on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.