Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

### 3 - 2 - 1 - Liftoff! The Official ETF3 Off-Topic Thread ###

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 Trading Forums' started by krischan, May 16, 2012.

1. chumo

chumo Diabloii.Net Member

2. Eryendil

Eryendil Diabloii.Net Member

That's pretty insane :)

But, now that we cleared the game with our mains I'm up for something new too. So, I've got three things on my mind right now:

1. Switch back to Act II MF runs to get some coins
    2. Get my DH to lvl 60, 8 more levels to go
    3. Check out HC, my barb is level 5 now :)

3. EquiLa

EquiLa Diabloii.Net Member

Wait a minute, you cleared? Sweet, grats guys!

Been playing during the evenings?

I'm still waiting for a couple of rings(All ress) for my char so I dont get one-shot in A4. Probably could corpserun/force my way up to diablo but it just doesnt feel right. Really really slow market right now and havent got an upgrade in over a month so its a bit frustrating.
    Guess that makes me the last one to finish, nice carrot I guess :)

Ye, I even did the Shift-click thing on them afterwards to make sure so I know it was them.

I think its mostly about knowing the market and a fair share of luck :) That was my best drop in a lot of weeks so it really hurt my will to play doing something like that. That coupled with nothing selling doesnt make it any better.

Ye and I did with the other 5 items I posted just to make sure. Then I posted that one and logged off, guess I just missed checking that particular one :/

On the upside I got 2 things sold for 12m and 7m today so I'm soon back on track. Now to finding something new and shiny to buy :)

4. chumo

chumo Diabloii.Net Member

I agree, that's quite insane and to do it solo all the way it would be a really long and lonely journey... don't really fancy that too much.

Actually, my list is quite similar;
    Get that 100m item that is waiting for me somewhere... preferably before 1.0.4 so i can afford some of the new "shiny" legendaries once they arrive.
    Get my DH to lvl 60. Only lvl 42 at the min so it would take a bit more work.
    And progress on HC

Thanks dude :)

I still dont quite know how but Act 4 went down easier than Act 3, we basically did it all yesterday the only really hard time we had was with two elite packs in front of the entrance of one of the maps, that was a bit nasty.

5. MagpieLee

MagpieLee Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks to Equila tonight! He helped me with my DPS with a couple of items for me and my merc. Nice one

6. Aud

Aud Diabloii.Net Member

A bit of info from me!

Found an actual upgrade today in terms of an ilvl 62 belt. Granted I lost about 5xx dmg but gained a LOT of all res + gained lots more arcane res which is really great in act2+

Found my first 1k+ 1H weapon - and it's even a rare. No socket unfortunately but a 1068dmg 13x dex spear will have to do

Using WW/tornado spec for act2/3 now. Not dying more than when I'm using my 1H/shield frenzy/leap/IP/revenge spec!

7. MagpieLee

MagpieLee Diabloii.Net Member

That reminds me of my absolute stupidity. I found a 1k+ 2H Xbow and put it on the AH without any knowledge of the value. I figure 250k would be enough but to my surprise (and later, sorrow), it got sold as soon as I put it up. Damn me! I would have got maybe double if I had PC'ed it here

8. Eryendil

I've been playing Civ5 again for a couple of days, got a bit bored with D3 but in the meantime I already feel like playing again. Tonight I'm leaving for Brutal Assault festival inthe Czech Republic so Mandracore and me won't be online anymore until next Monday. Good luck everyone and cya next week!

9. kamap

kamap Diabloii.Net Member

Have fun in the Czech Republic!
    Hope to see you around on D3 though so I can learn from you.
    I'm getting better and better if I have a barb with me with the right shout, I'm having 1000+ res atm, woop! Now some new weapon and I can breeze trough act 2 (which I hate) and get me the achievements and maybe some loot and then onto act 3!

10. MortIIs

MortIIs Diabloii.Net Member

Hmmm i just found the exact same rare item twice... same name + stats and all is it common bug or?

11. EquiLa

EquiLa Diabloii.Net Member

Very very uncommon, say once per 400 hours maybe but its still there. Was some talk about it over in the Market section if I remember correctly.

Got a decent "dupe"? :)

12. MortIIs

MortIIs Diabloii.Net Member

bwah decent i guess mayb for caster mf : 76 str 73 int 33 vit 15% mf ring

13. kamap

kamap Diabloii.Net Member

Or a barbarian that likes to find shinies.

14. Aud

Aud Diabloii.Net Member

Suddenly very happy I have 2 recipes on Haedrig with 1H weapons with 6 affixes. Good stuff for 1.0.4

Now to find bagspace for all those craft-mats I've made the past couple of months... better save up 10 mil for those crafts :eek:

15. KremBanan

KremBanan Diabloii.Net Member

Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 !!

A new season is about to start and here is your chance of getting your hands on the TROPHY! We have once again started an ETF league, were the winner gets tons of GLORY, recive lots of jealousy from the others and be able to say "I won it!" And its FREE!

The previous winners are:

SEASON 2008/09 --> MagpieLee
    SEASON 2009/10 --> KremBanan
    SEASON 2010/11 --> Triumph81
    SEASON 2011/12 --> MagpieLee
    SEASON 2012/13 --> YOU?

How you can get all this glory you wonder? Sign up at
    http://fantasy.premierleague.com/, and put up a team. An just msg me, Hyarmenion or MagpieLee and we will give you the league-code!

Come on and join in.

edit: This just came in: KRISCHAN HAS SAID IF HE DOESNT BEAT ANY NOOB AT THIS GAME, HE WILL DANCE NAKED AT CHECKPOINT CHARLIE!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  16. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Whoever is going to dance there, it's not me ;)

17. BobCox2

BobCox2 Diabloii.Net Member

I've Got Happy FeeT!
    [video=youtube;xnksquL557s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnksquL557s[/video]

18. Prof-Moriarty

Prof-Moriarty Diabloii.Net Member

Hey guys - been lurking round here for a while and saw you talking about doing some mf runs etc together - would be interested in teaming up if you're still doing em - the few people I did play with have kind of drifted away from D3 at the moment :rant:

Will update with battlenet tag when I get home from work - btw thanks for accepting the request for help etc Equila (Senza) managed to get Ghom down with the barb before the invunerable thing was fixed tho so was alright in the end... cheating I know but he was too damned hard!:dontknow:

19. Aud

Aud Diabloii.Net Member

Did this in the 30 min run I did earlier today. Very odd finding 2 exact same items even if blues

20. Eryendil

I sent you a friend request, currently not farming much, levelling DH instead and doing some achievements to keep things fun. But we will be farming again in the future for sure so we'll see each other ingame!

Hi Krem, not sure yet what this is about but I can't get that link to work. Something wrong with it?

Awesome, did you find them yourself or did you buy them? Which weapons are those for?