2nd atk skill for a ww barb?

Changda

Diabloii.Net Member
2nd atk skill for a ww barb?

Im making a ww barb and im wondering which secondary skill should i use.

Maybe concentration? I like the high uninteruputible atk dmg. Im not sure about, plz give me advices.

thank you

IVfluids

Diabloii.Net Member
one point into zerk, takes care of those physical immunes and you won't get pwnt by lifetappin oblivion knights.

-Tempus-

Diabloii.Net Member
how are you going to setup your barb?
max mastery
max ww
max bo
max shout?
how much into NR
1 point in Iron Skin or max it?
max bo adds 200%ed to conc so lev 1 conc is still ok
max shout adds 200% ed to zerk
if you find you need to kill phy imms faster add to zerk

maybe you'll want to play with warcry, battlecry, taunt. if you want to MF or GF with this barb maybe go with high lev FindItem.

-Tempus-

maxusmag

Diabloii.Net Member
typical build

max mastery
concentration i put like 10 points into it.
max ww
max bo
1 point in beserk
rest in shout
i put 1 point into BC only to get the +1 skills to all Is good. no more than that though.

put a couple points into run/walk. hehe boy do i move.

i would put a couple points in to NR or at least 1 and let +skills handle the rest. i think it gets nerfed the higher you go. it is still good to have. i think i will put a couple points in there just to boost res. although he does fairly well without it.

undead suck though can't LL off of them half of the time.

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
A Frenzy/WW hybrid doesn't work as well, due to Frenzy being a totally different playing style, and requiring more investment.

1 point in Berserk should suffice. Same with Concentrate, 1 point is plenty to whack away when your mana is down.

Think about the left side of the Warcry tree. Taunt, Battle Cry and War Cry each have their uses.

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
ok ty,few points to berserk
You only need one point; shout is going to give it +10% damage/level. Save those points to put somewhere more useful.

20 BO, Shout, Mastery, Whirl, 1 Berserk/Nat Res/Inc Speed/BCommand, rest in Ironskin.

-Hal