2h weapon Ie: polearms? F/R

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
2h weapon Ie: polearms? F/R

Are the only two really good weapons eth 3os tomb reaver and ebotd gpa for ranged 2h weapons? I mean for a fury/rabies druid, because both are hard to find.

IMC :grin:

MortIIs

Diabloii.Net Member
Cruel Gaint Tresher of Quickness : 2 sockets
Cruel Great Poleaxe of Quickness : 2 sockets
And as pointed out good rares, but those will be hard to find.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I use an ebotdgpa right now, and I've been happy with the results so far. However, I'm trying to get an eth tomb for the sake of having a much, MUCH faster attack.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm having a very hard time Vs things Range would benifit me for. I believe either puma or kibas advice for smiters is range, then I need range and FRW for casters. Any suggestions?

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Good weapons, well, good stuff usually is rare and/or expensive. That is the point.
Cheaper ones are like ribcracker, but that one doesn't really have "it" when it comes to duels.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
ElohimWolf said:
Id choose ebotd gpa over eth tomb vs smiters.

Most definately. Higher damage, higher range, extra attack rating, extra stats (more life/damage/ar)... the gpa is definately your vs melee weapon.

LeegionOnEast

Diabloii.Net Member
GPA is the best overall. The higher range makes a big difference in my opinion. Caster who are smart don't teleport too close. Often they mistake the range of GPA with Greif PB or eBOTDz. I hit better with Range 5 then Range 4 against casters, and you should have enough resistences anyways.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not quite sure where the price issue came from...I have the wealth for both weapons, I just am having a very, very, very, hard time finding them. I actuallyhave all the runes to make a botd gpa, I just need the GPA. For the last 5 days those items have been all I have been trading for and not a single person has join a game or answered a post. What I was wondering was if there is a less difficult to find weapon, not nessessarily cheaper. I know price reflects availability, but you know what im say.

Oh and I have an upped ribcraker, It just doesnt cut it. And my upgrade to ebotdz over grief pb has substancially helped.

IMC :grin:

Cdnexpat

Diabloii.Net Member
What about Oath in a four socket eth GPA, scourge, champion axe etc. They might be easier to find. Other than that I would join baal runs and instead of going to the chamber try your luck in the ancients tunnels with 0 magic find.