2h or 1h for pvp rabies/fury druid?

djoat

Diabloii.Net Member
2h or 1h for pvp rabies/fury druid?

HI, i'm new to the forums, and generally to playing druids as well.

I have some questions as to building a Fury/Rabies character(pvp mainly)
So i've heard that using a 5 or 4 framer weapon is better for catching casters and chasing ppl down, but i've always built pvp builds using a shield with at least 65% block. So which way should i go? I have this impression that dashing into pvp shieldless will kill me..

And if i'm using a giant thresher(-10) how much ias do i need to break(7/4)?
What are frw breakpoints?

Redman681

Diabloii.Net Member
I would say you need both 1 hand and 2 hand weapons. Use the 1 hand for dueling melee char or chars who use skills you can block. Use the 2 hand vs casters to try to do the most damage per hit.

djoat

Diabloii.Net Member
Redman681 said:
I would say you need both 1 hand and 2 hand weapons. Use the 1 hand for dueling melee char or chars who use skills you can block. Use the 2 hand vs casters to try to do the most damage per hit.

Which caster attack can be blocked and which cant? If a majority of them cant be blocked, i would go with 2h most of the way..

rogier

Diabloii.Net Member
djoat said:
Which caster attack can be blocked and which cant? If a majority of them cant be blocked, i would go with 2h most of the way..

cant recall any caster attack that can be blocked, however, wwindys use tornado, which is 100% PHYSICAL. ditching storm=losing 25% DR^^

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
rogier said:
cant recall any caster attack that can be blocked, however, wwindys use tornado, which is 100% PHYSICAL. ditching storm=losing 25% DR^^
A little nitpicking:) Stormshield has 35% Damage Reduction...As far as I know the only ones who can block/dodge caster attacks are Assasins with Weapon Block and Amazons with Dodge...otherwise you're pretty much screwed:)