Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

20ish players please

Discussion in 'Player Matchup' started by Metatron, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Metatron

Metatron IncGamers Member

20ish players please

Would love to play with ppl who are in their 20's (and up)... sorry about the age requirement, just tired of playing with teens atm :smiley:

2. IAmHotshot

IAmHotshot IncGamers Member

A fair portion of my clan is 20 and up, but not all of them. I am, alas, only 18 :p. However, we value maturity and intelligence above playing ability - not that we have a lack of playing ability ;). You can take a look at the recruitment thread and see if it's the kind of clan you might be interested in joining. There's no obligation to stay even if you are accepted, so you really don't have anything to loose.

3. leddan

leddan IncGamers Member

If you play on east...
    A lot of the gamers that play D2 on www.GamingEmbassy.com are 20+ & are good mannered gamers. There is no real organized guild or clan there. If you want to look into being a member of a guild with mature gamers, then you might wanna check out the Fox Hound Guild. Their link is listed below.
    http://www.foxhoundguild.net/forum/default.asp

If you play on another realm, I won't be able to help you. Best of luck in your hunt.

4. Metatron

Metatron IncGamers Member

Thanks for the replies guys... yes, i do play on East, forgot that part the first time :rolleyes: