2020 Spring RFL Sign-Up and Running Thread: 1st Round

PhineasB

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks to everyone who's sent results. A little more than 24 hours to go. If you've finished running but haven't sent results, please do so. If you are still running, please send as soon as possible after completing so I can try to get results up on Friday.

Locohead

Diabloii.Net Member
Only 1 qualifier, only approaching 9 hours of run time, but still running and hanging on the hope that I'll fill out my 5, LOL.

Edit: Another qualifier the first run of today (!) There is hope :cool:

Last edited:

Locohead

Diabloii.Net Member
Squeezed those cows as best I could until my fingers hurt, ended up with 4 qualifiers - at about 5:50, 9:50, 10:30 and one final one at maybe 15:50. Ran out of time, overall I ran just short of 16.5 hours in total. This has to be the most demented set of rune drops I've seen. Just can't understand it. You'd think with the amount of cows you kill, it would be more statistically smooth?? But then some people got none... I was literally on the edge of quitting until yesterday when I got that first qualifier just before 6 hours (where I would have quit.) Just weird.

Cool non-quals I got:

(Bonehew is eth. Bulkathos is 5%)

Also got 5x 7MFSC which is nice.

Last edited:

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
Looking forward to the results. I have a feeling we will see some pretty crazy scores here :) several runners seemed satisfied with their haul, I was too, and if Worg got that OP 1.07 inflation going again... we’re in for a treat!

Babyhell

Diabloii.Net Member
Looking forward to the results. I have a feeling we will see some pretty crazy scores here :) several runners seemed satisfied with their haul, I was too, and if Worg got that OP 1.07 inflation going again... we’re in for a treat!
Zou're right, @WoRG zould have zound zomezing...zomezing huze! #NoZpoilerInzide