2019 Spring RFL Sign-up and Running Thread: Grande Finale

CaseyJones

Diabloii.Net Member
*tum ta-ta-tum-tum*
I can here the results drum roll starting already! Or is that the death march? The end is drawing near, good luck to those still running!

maxicek

Moderator Single Player
I think my luck has run out in this round, I still have a bit over 2 hours left. No qualifiers since about 10h, in fact pretty much nothing of note other than PGs and experience.

Yng

Diabloii.Net Member
Gonna call it at 10 hours/6 qualifiers/~500 runs. Was fun but hopped in too late and didn't have enough time.
E: Results sent, thanks for hosting @Grape

TedDeeBoy

Diabloii.Net Member
I have not been around much and had only a little time for D2. I ran the RoF and CS for about 6 hours. Just send my results in from what I had

@Grape thanks for hosting , it was great to join in

art_vandelay

Diabloii.Net Member
Just did my haulpic. I'm still experimenting with nice locations and this one is going to be a bit more adventurous. Due to technical issues my character is going to be green in it :D

We need to get away from the rogue camp haulpic, people! o_O

PhineasB

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not gonna tell what it is, but it is 4th I found.
I suspect that I may hate you :p (unless you already found a third Templar's that you haven't mentioned) I have 30 minutes left for my set and should finish that after dinner. Necro is past 98.25, so it's been productive for sure :)

Edit: Set finished and results sent. He finished the set exactly one run shy of 3.31, with about 6M XP gain from rolling and testing maps off-the-clock a few times throughout the set. So just under 60M for 20 hours, and with the faster S&E times for the last 5 hours, I think he will be comfortably over 3M/hr from here on out. So that's very nice! Good luck to anyone else still running

Last edited:

Grape

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for all the results PMs!

I'll se if I can gather the final results tonight - I'm not sure though, away from home right now, in the middle of nowhere.

I'll try my best but it could be that I may have to postpone results until Sunday. Stay patient :)

EatSleepDiablov2

Diabloii.Net Member
Results send. I did one set and about a third of another. Only one qualifier in second set (Pul), so only first is summarized here:

300 p7 CS runs: 4 minute avg including Diablo and strategy not to be named
MF: 525+-
310 runes (33 Rals; 34 Tals)
5 qualifiers (3 from strategy not to be named)
200 perfect gems (31 amethysts)
101 jewels (7 rare)

Facets: 2 (-4/+3 Cold; -3/+4 Poison)
TC3s: Pella Lunata x 2, Felloak, The Gnasher, Torch of Iro, Hsarus Iron Fist x 2 (all from Diablo)
TC87s: Griswolds Redemption
Notable unique weapons/armor: Tomb Reaver (1 OS), Wraith Flight, Drac's, Warshrike, Ormus (Charged Bolt), Head Hunters Glory (2 OS), Stormshield

Set Amulets: 8 (Tals)
Unique Amulets: 3 (Highlords, Metalgrid)
Unique Rings: 11 (Wisp x 2 @13% & 18MF)
Gheeds: 1 (@ 23%MF)

Grand Charms: 10 Skillers: two with life including:

Fungal Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x448315d0
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+40 to Life

Notable rares:

Doom Finger
Ring
Required Level: 46
Fingerprint: 0x625fd709
Item Level: 85
4% Mana stolen per hit
5% Life stolen per hit
Cold Resist +12%
Poison Resist +14%
Magic Damage Reduced by 1
9% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Havoc Fist
Heavy Gloves
Defense: 6
Durability: 11 of 14
Required Level: 55
Fingerprint: 0x6b745f3e
Item Level: **
+2 to Bow and Crossbow Skills (Amazon Only)
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+6 to Strength
Fire Resist +9%
Level 3 Multiple Shot (20/27 Charges)

Very disappointing results overall. Absolutely no rune luck in this round or even TC87s despite healthy MF.

If there were any worries that the strategy not to named would rain HRs, rest easy if my last 28+- hours are any measure...

Last edited:

zemaj

Diabloii.Net Member
Results sent, no one needs worry over thier spot for scores...

I'm kinda disappointed, not in qualifiers or runs, I never expected much there. But I piped in with an unusual build, trying for fun and no one even commented on... or responded to my direct request for input. I know people are less keen on doing something purely for the fun of it these days, but I had thought at very least I'd get some response.

Oh well, I guess playing a unique build for fun just isn't as much what this place is about anymore... instead focus is soley on shaving 0.02s off of a run that's already shorter than the load screen, thats where the action is! :rolleyes: