2018 Summer MFO Signup and Running Thread

logoutzero

Diabloii.Net Member
With the updates I received, there have been no changes to the rankings. I will include them here anyway, just to add those over rank 5, as I said I would earlier.

1. PhineasB
  2. maxicek
  3. RIP
  4. srrw
  5. Baltha
  6. mulligan
  7. Neksja
  8. Grape?
Dropped: Hutton

I'd be happy to figure up the team scores and rankings, but the forums are doing that weird thing for me, where I can't see spoilers, and if I try to hit Reply or Edit, I get stuck in an endless loading loop. Starting to think it may have something to do with an ad script. Probably time to just become a Pal...

maxicek

Moderator Single Player
I'm in a dry spell, need something good in the next two days.

Highest rune still Ist, but I now have two. Not picking up anything else.

Grape

Diabloii.Net Member
Sent my update. I totally forgot about the seventh day results. Sorry!

Most of my running will come from this weekend, and I already have some updates! Fear me :mad:

Edit:
(spoiler, about a85 standings)
I'm so, so very surprised who are the top three, lol :D

Last edited:

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm in a dry spell, need something good in the next two days.

Highest rune still Ist, but I now have two. Not picking up anything else.
You should probably start picking up things other than Ist runes then. :p

I'm only about ~400 runs in (judging by hours since run counter doesn't work). And not much time this weekend either due to friends visiting. And it sounds like chances of catching our frontrunner are slim. And no grailer yet. And my best (recorded) seconds/boss session so far was ~4.7, quite far away from my personal target of cracking 4.5.

So yeah, looks like this MFO is going to be a huge success. ;) Anyway, I'll try and put in some effort this weekend whenever I find time to run. Good luck for the final push @ all!

logoutzero

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't edit my post above, but the rankings are changed with an update from Grape:

1. PhineasB
  2. maxicek
  3. RIP
  4. srrw
  5. Baltha
  6. mulligan
  7. Grape
  8. Neksja
Good luck runners, over the final weekend push!

Last edited:

Baltha

Diabloii.Net Member
I won't have much time this weekend I fear. And I meant it, not what you guys have been doing xD.

Baltha

Diabloii.Net Member
I run 6+ hours a day

and I'm 5th

fully twinked against some untwinked opponents. So yeah, it's hopeless for me too.

RIP

Diabloii.Net Member
Already at 4500 p5 Pindle runs...Planning to reach at least 6000 Pindle runs before end of this tourney...Tooo bad, did not
improved my score since run 1845 :(

Albatross

Diabloii.Net Member
We'll get them next time, Neksja ;)

Moving is apparently a never ending process, hope it's done today so I can grind out Sunday in peace.

I either got very lucky last year or am getting the short end of the RNG stick this time around. Doubt I'll be able to contest the top runners, but still plan to run utill the last minute.

Looking forward to comparing run times and results!

srrw

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm just a little over 1.5k Pindle runs and I really don't think I can go over 2k until Sunday. I miss the days where I could play endlessly :D

Oh and like I said, I'm not sure I'm comfortable running without CtA. This SS confirms it. 1 hit, No Might, No Fana, Not Cursed :eek:

Last edited:

RIP

Diabloii.Net Member
@maxicek: Thats something You have to learn for strongman competitions...not just pure strenght, but endurance aswell ;)

I have to say, that i'm really enjoying my return to this forum, including this tourney...and i have to say thanks to my family for being patient with me during last nine days :)

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
I either got very lucky last year or am getting the short end of the RNG stick this time around.
IIRC you won the last MFO, I think it's safe to say that's only possible with way above average RNG. :)

Admittedly I was lucky so far in terms of item score (items themselves are garbage :)) considering the amount of runs. Running on a great map with a pretty streamlined high MF setup, so probably to some degree that makes up for not being able to run as much as others. But it looks like I have some 5-6 hours today and tomorrow combined. Let's see how it goes!