2018 Spring RFL Sign-Up and Running Thread: Grande Finale

BKC

Diabloii.Net Member
i doubt i can finish my runs however i am going to try to do so! (still got 2 days left :D) i am 6 hours in so far so only 14 to go :D

BKC

Diabloii.Net Member
im starting a cooking course tonight and i have tomorrow and the day after tomorrow (horrible movie, with a great ending) to finish the set

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
Still running, now 10h into Javazon set. Going to be a close one, but I'm on annual leave this week and only leaving town on Friday so might be able to finish. ;)

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
i doubt i can finish my runs however i am going to try to do so! (still got 2 days left :D) i am 6 hours in so far so only 14 to go :D
Of course you can !!! It's just a matter of getting your priorities straight again :).

Still running, now 10h into Javazon set. Going to be a close one, but I'm on annual leave this week and only leaving town on Friday so might be able to finish. ;)
We all know that means you might even start a third set :rolleyes:.

ffs

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha, I never finished even 2 sets, so... Also by now this timed and efficiency-oriented running is pretty exhausting :) honestly I'll be glad when this is over and I can just casually play my 99er Necro again.

Speaking of which -- I hope you're getting back to your 99er Sorc now? ;)

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member

Speaking of which -- I hope you're getting back to your 99er Sorc now? ;)
Yes, the intention is to divide my time between the two 99ers from now on. Problem is that the Paladin is all fresh and new, and as a consequence it's much more tempting to play him. That will wear off fast enough though, now that I have a few thousand LK runs in front of me ;).

Brak

Diabloii.Net Member
Haven't had much time to get more runs in, and no new qualifiers since the 1.5-2 hour mark
but I'm already satisfied with my unqualifier haul, so that's a plus

Friiser

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm about 10 hours in, will most likely not get to 20 hours. Will send in my results once I've determined I am done running.

Smittyphi

Diabloii.Net Member
Found a qualifier with my 99er. But I wasn't using my 99er as a RFL runner. I'm still at zero when the clock is ticking.

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
17h in AS with my second set, still only 2 qualifiers... :/
That is horrible luck. On it's own, and far more so considering the potential of AS. I feel for you ... unless those 2 qualifiers are both Cham runes and you find 1 or 2 more Cham runes in those last 3 hours ;).

Found a qualifier with my 99er. But I wasn't using my 99er as a RFL runner. I'm still at zero when the clock is ticking.
You can run RFL with as many characters as you want to, if it's in the qualified areas. But obviously you have to count the time running in that case.

Keeping my fingers crossed you'll still find one or more qualifiers.

Smittyphi

Diabloii.Net Member
You can run RFL with as many characters as you want to, if it's in the qualified areas. But obviously you have to count the time running in that case.
Yeah, I found the Mal rune in the Arcane Sanctuary with my 99er but that was after doing a LK run a couple of times and I never started my timer.

drmalawi

Diabloii.Net Member
That is horrible luck. On it's own, and far more so considering the potential of AS. I feel for you ... unless those 2 qualifiers are both Cham runes and you find 1 or 2 more Cham runes in those last 3 hours ;).
I don't wanna spoil anything, but at least one of my qualifiers in the second batch is not a Cham :p