2013 Winter MFO Sign-Up and Running Thread

pharphis

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
What happens when I beat you and you feel bad because I spent just as much time playing dungeon defenders as I did D2? :p

NagisaFurukawa

Diabloii.Net Member
Out of curiosity, did the people in Baal category actually do runs? :badteeth: I know JDK has 2 hours left, but a few others should be done... and not getting updates all week wasn't exactly comforting. *sees no excuse for not sending results right after finishing up*

//pushy

kestegs

D3 Monk Moderator
I sent in my final results last night. Don't really expect to win, but I did improve on my score since the update, so anything's possible I guess!

jdkerr

Diabloii.Net Member
I ran, Nagi... for two hours. I am sending my "score" right now, since I am bound to let other people steal my qualifiers if they want 'em. ;)

Cyrax

Diabloii.Net Member
Played right up until midnight. Finally done, hopefully forever. The first half of the MFO, I had a decent quantity of good qualifiers with crap quality. The second half was kinda the other way around. I met both the goals I set, and I'm pretty pleased with, and proud of, myself. Nagisa can belittle it all he wants. Never again though.

Supervisors, please send me the results at fabbe _ sjoblom @ hotmail . com when you have them. Don't bother waiting for people who you haven't heard from and who haven't sent updates. Everyone, please send updates quickly so I can get the results thread up tomorrow night. Thanks everyone.
For lvl 85 areas i'm missing updates from NorthDakota, zemaj, WoRG and frozzzen. Only from zemaj did i get an update in between. From the others i haven't heard at all.

@Fabian: I'll send the results i have so far in a minute. If i get anything later on i'll let you know.

Out of curiosity, did the people in Baal category actually do runs? :badteeth: I know JDK has 2 hours left, but a few others should be done... and not getting updates all week wasn't exactly comforting. *sees no excuse for not sending results right after finishing up*

//pushy
You did get mine didn't you? That's only only one that counts anyway. :D

Fabian

Diabloii.Net Member
I have the results. Look for the results thread within an hour or so. Thanks everyone (especially supervisors) for being awesome with sending results promptly!