--------------------
Availible for teams
--------------------
Nagisa
Cyrax
pharphis
Excalibur
zaphodbrx
(I'm not actually against recruiting people even if they have not listed themselves as available.)

Note: your category isn't final until signups close and the MFO starts.

Dazliare

Diabloii.Net Member
Do I need a trader profile to sign up? I need to check my school schedule, but this whole thing might be the last week of winter break, which means count me in! If I do this, I'll probably stick to baal on my sorc, as I'm ever so slowly levelling her as well.

Btw, is there a reason the points for baal drops are so much higher?

Fabian

Diabloii.Net Member
Daz,

The points are relative to the most common qualifier, and in the case of Baal, he'll drop an average of 422.5 IKSC's for every Tyrael's he drops. The relative rarities are not the same for level 85 area bosses or Pindle etc.

"Since items are switching back and forth, you must have a current trading profile over on the SP Trading Forum."

Twibz

Diabloii.Net Member
Hope you guys enjoy this MFO, i really did enjoy the last one, but unfortunately my trade status doesnt allow me to get involved :(

Have fun, and i will be following the progress and cannot wait for the results

Dazliare

Diabloii.Net Member
Daz,

The points are relative to the most common qualifier, and in the case of Baal, he'll drop an average of 422.5 IKSC's for every Tyrael's he drops. The relative rarities are not the same for level 85 area bosses or Pindle etc.

"Since items are switching back and forth, you must have a current trading profile over on the SP Trading Forum."
Awesome thanks for clearing that up. I don't trade, but I'll go make a profile and see if I can participate. This seems like it would be a great time

NorthDakota

Diabloii.Net Member
I wouldn't miss this. I'm going to join the competition in the AT category, as I actually like running that. GL HF GG

---------------------------------------------

Please note your version/mod status
----
Baal
----
Nagisa [1.13d SC FAM]
Cyrax [1.13c SC FAM]

--------
Ancient Tunnels
--------
pharphis [1.13d HC FAM]
NorthDakota [1.13D SC FAM]

--------------
Other Level 85 Areas
--------------
Fabian [1.13d SC FAM]
Nagisa [1.13d SC FAM]
Excalibur [1.13d SC Fam FTS]

-------------------
Pindle+
-------------------
zaphodbrx [1.13d SC FAM FTS]

------
Teams
------

--------------------
Availible for teams
--------------------
Nagisa
Cyrax
pharphis
Excalibur
zaphodbrx
(I'm not actually against recruiting people even if they have not listed themselves as available.)

Note: your category isn't final until signups close and the MFO starts.

Last edited by a moderator:

pharphis

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
You're going down ND!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My FoHer will smite you because he knows that as a prerequisite.

NorthDakota

Diabloii.Net Member
haha. Yeah probably. I think I'm just going to stick to my current map and just run it like crazy with the hopes of just putting in sheer numbers and gettin' lucky. Never been one for crazy preparation.

NagisaFurukawa

Diabloii.Net Member
ND, your map is extremely good already, assuming it's the same one you posted a while ago, so there's no reason to change it. With some practice, you could easily do 30-35 second runs (possibly even less?) hitting 5 or so bosspacks, which would put you near barbarian efficiency.

frozzzen

Diabloii.Net Member

Kinda idea for MFO, but failed miserably. Perhaps if anyone feels like having a challenge, or killing off couple HC barbs, here is vid of WSK running Berserker. Pretty crap runs overall, but considering how bad this area and runner actually are, they are half decent.

Idea was that entrance to WSK is much closer then to Pits, and if one gets nice bosspack density it could be more efficient then Pit. Didn't really work but if anyone is willing to take on to challenge like this, hope this video will be a bit inspiration :D

I still didn't die with him, but quad frenzytaur pack in throne and couple more occasions made me S/E.

Mungojerry

Diabloii.Net Member
Frozzz is that /p1 runs? Otherwise just do /p7 with Mio.. surely clearing whole pack of minions (and pretty often whole screen) with a throw or two equals at least one hork? Only problem is LI mages. If I get motivation up for MFO I'll try wsk zon.

Pyrotechnician

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Yeah, that ain't going to happen frozzzen, my barb could probably handle it, but #1 I don't have nigma, #2 you used so many full rejuvs that its obviously to dangerous for my HC barb to attempt with mf gear rather than my baal running setup.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Briefly. Now my braincell has gone back to memory duty, I've put you back. :p

Sorry about that. :)

Fabian

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah if there's one thing I think when I hear "HC", it's "WSK MF Berserker". Match made in heaven, 100% no risk.