Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

200fcr ES/FB sorc skill question

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by olivine, Nov 20, 2006.

1. olivine

olivine IncGamers Member

200fcr ES/FB sorc skill question

Hello,

I am in the process of building a 200fcr ES/FB sorc, and I am planning to take her to lvl 90. I definitely want to go the ES route, but I am not sure how to allocate some skill points. I read the 200fcr pvp guide, and the author recommended maxing fbolt, fball, metor, master, and the rest in a combination of ES/tk. I do not want to mess around with prebuffing ES, so I am wondering if I might be better off putting 15 into mastery, and the rest into ES/tk. can I get some opinions on this matter?

equip:
    2/20 sorc skills circ
    2/15 sorc skills ammy
    upped vmagi
    hoto
    arach
    spirit
    2xfcr rings
    arach
    ss treks
    9xfiregcs
    magefists

any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. dkay

dkay IncGamers Member

max telekinesis first. most important. then work on fb damage. (meteor/ fb/ mastery/ firebolt) rest goes into es if you plan to go in higher 90's. stats wise you need to balance the vita + mana because your not going to have 95% es, you'll probably have like 70-75% es unless you sink a couple points into the skill. theres actually a calculator that would show you what the best life/mana ratio is depending on your es level.. but my favorite is 1700ish~ life and 2500ish~ mana.

going block or no block.. its up to you. i always like going block so i get max block using winstons or an upped visucrant. if you dont go block it means more mana, but im sure if i really tried i can dish out near 3k mana even with block.