200 FCR Fire Sorc

Stevomoo

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: 200 FCR Fire Sorc

never made 1 but from just reading the guide no

you have very little room for them in ur kit and need most of it for res/fhr etc

+ if they have bad res they die anyway and if they stack then the small number u have will be worthless

Pyratheon

Diabloii.Net Member

not really worth it. Give so little damage as it stack wth fire mastery. Don't bother. There are far better things to socket your stuff with. Apparently someone did the maths on a eschu, giving the extra 20% or something, in pvp against 75 res, and it only gave 36 extra damage. Its not worth, use sockets for something better.

galzohar

Diabloii.Net Member

+% Damage stacking with fire mastery does suck, but the -resist is still a not-so-bad multiplier. Of course it all depends what other options you're considering and what you're trying to do.

Huplet

Banned

Are you 200/142? If so, you would probably prefer shael runes.

If not, try it. =)

do 200/142 sorceresses (or 200fcr ones) in general have trouble with opponents that use +max resist or even the tiniest bit of absorb?

Seems like their dmg (assuming wiz for 142 fhr) is around 14-15k if you're lucky.

Huplet

Banned

I use hoto, pure vita, 200/142.

22k FB damage.

Wizzy is only good if you're ES, in which case your damage would be limited anyhow.

I don't tend to have trouble with BM opponents unless it's serious stack/sorb, but any sorc would in those conditions.

JurY

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks for the input. Im actuall thinking of making a 200FCR/142FHR and using a wiz for engerysheild and thinking of faceting the wiz, viper and helm (hopefully I can get a 2os rare helm) I might have to use a lower FHR because I dont think I will be able to reach 142 with just FHR GC's

GalenDoUrden

Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks for the input. Im actuall thinking of making a 200FCR/142FHR and using a wiz for engerysheild and thinking of faceting the wiz, viper and helm (hopefully I can get a 2os rare helm) I might have to use a lower FHR because I dont think I will be able to reach 142 with just FHR GC's
You will lose a lot of +mana with a 200/142 es build. Usually es builds are limited to 105/86, unless you play on USEast NL (for reasons that can't be discussed here).

Even with a 200/86 build, you would need to have really good gear (40+ fire lifers, 20/17's, etc).

As for fire facets, the limited amount of -fire resists you would obtain from the facets would only really help you against poor pubs, as most people have a fair amount of + resists.